It won’t help

D

Deleted member 91840

Iron
I won’t lie I am new to this I posted a thread last night about being curious but some thought I was a fed lol. I have been reading over threads though because regardless of how sad and pityful most of you are it is very interesting. In my opinion though I know that most of the content on here will not help the most of you. You could get fillers, height surgery, or entire facial reconstruction but it will not help. You will still be unliked from the simple fact that you are not a normal human being. You’re an ugly crybaby who blames everything on others and none on yourself. Your best bet to actually being someone is leaving this website and never coming back. Develop yourself as a person, learn how to have a normal conversation with people, find your interests and start hobbies. You have to think are you going to waste your entire life and only chance on this planet just to please other people? If so continue on if you feel your happiness is not important and others are just know you are really subhuman at that point.

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan