It would be better for a 6'2 HTN to get into redpill and PUA cope than browse blackpill sites

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Because he already has what it takes to succeed. The redpill copes would actually work because he would just be putting himself out there and getting results because of looks. And if he browses blackpill sites there's a high probability he'll just become a sperg introvert that never leaves his house and copes with "my wrists aren't big enough waaaaah!". Of course some of the redpill advice is incredibly awful, like the stoicism copes, but just making a tinder account would be enough.

If you're tall and decent looking how does it benefit you to be here? It doesn't. You're not going to get meme surgeries. Someone with good jaws is not going to get lefort surgery. The most you'll do is softmaxx which is cope anyways, and maybe do steroids. The only reason you'd ever come here is to gloat to subhumans and have the retards here react to all your posts because they think you're some god of looksmaxxing, when in reality you were just born more attractive.

Look at the people on loox's dick, all he really did was blast roids in puberty on top of already being tall which made him pubertymaxxed with supraphysiological androgen levels (which is good for him and proof of what I've been saying) and now he thinks he's some looksmaxing expert and has his groupies hanging on his every word even though he promotes looksmins like autistic amounts of bodybuilding.

Last edited:
Yes still i am here

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

tldr this your on the right