It would be easy to accept that's your personality

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
It's hardest to accept that you losed before even you were born. I could cope saying that i could have any girl if i was confident. Now i know that imposible cos of my looks

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Over for many. Should have mewed

Sad shit, man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
personality is harder to fix than looksmaxxing if you have social anxiety / never had friends. there is surgery for your face but there is no surgery for your personality

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and BigBoy
personality is harder to fix than looksmaxxing if you have social anxiety / never had friends. there is surgery for your face but there is no surgery for your personality
Surgery is cope. Personality is created by genetics to exstend. Huge part is how you were treated by other people. Chad will always be happy and never socialy akward (even if he's introvert). Even if you surgerymax at 20yo you still mised your first teenage love. All you're oneits were fucked already. Once one girls said to me that i'm pitiful and have no friends. No surgery for this. Even if i slay every jb i will still feel like this dude that's pitfull and have no friends

Personality is created by genetics to exstend. Huge part is how you were treated by other people. Chad will always be happy and never socialy akward (even if he's introvert).
na, i know a legit psl 7 chad (1.90 tall, really good face) that is socially awkward and even got rejected by less attractive foids because of that.

na, i know a legit psl 7 chad (1.90 tall, really good face) that is socially awkward and even got rejected by less attractive foids because of that.
i rather be the guy "oh he's so hansome, but his to akward" than "he's so ugly"

Even if you surgerymax at 20yo you still mised your first teenage love.
Do you think someone like @ChadKahn gives a single fuck about teenage love lmao. Stop coping.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
i rather be the guy "oh he's so hansome, but his to akward" than "he's so ugly"
if someone is just silent but GL, he will be the awkward hot guy. but if he is legit autistic and only talks shit or is strange/ER mode all the time, even good looks wouldnt save him

if someone is just silent but GL, he will be the awkward hot guy. but if he is legit autistic and only talks shit or is strange/ER mode all the time, even good looks wouldnt save him
i want to be akward hot guy virgin not statusmaxed low inhib normie that gets laid regualry

no.. NO
SAY IT WITH ME
WOMAN WANT BIG COCK NOT SMALL COCK
IF WOMAN EVER SAW MY DICK SHE WOULD RUN AND TELL HER FRIENDS ABOUT IT
JUST TO LAUGH

WOMAN ACCEPT THE BIG COCK
WOMAN REJECTS THE SMALL COCK
BIG GOOD
SMALL BAD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
fuck YOU OP FAGGOT hur ahhhha aaa GFUCK YOU

The blackpill is more uplifting than thinking you need to spend a ton of time with a femoid putting on a mask of charisma and being perfectly NT

no.. NO
SAY IT WITH ME
WOMAN WANT BIG COCK NOT SMALL COCK
IF WOMAN EVER SAW MY DICK SHE WOULD RUN AND TELL HER FRIENDS ABOUT IT
JUST TO LAUGH

WOMAN ACCEPT THE BIG COCK
WOMAN REJECTS THE SMALL COCK
BIG GOOD
SMALL BAD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
fuck YOU OP FAGGOT hur ahhhha aaa GFUCK YOU
is 7x5.3 enough? Can dick get bigger with age (i'm 2 months to 17)? asking true expert

blackpill helps with social awkwardness tbh

im now less socially anxious with girls i know i mog to death jfl

OH LOOK A BIG COCK PERSON TALKED ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF "PERSONALITY"
surpise

yes but there is always bigger never forget that stay away from african areas
i didn't wrote that personality is important.

also i live in Poland so no balck dudes here also i would like to have at least 5.5 inch grith. is there a chance for that? Idk when dick stop growing

i didn't wrote that personality is important.
yeah but i didnt read..
also i live in Poland so no balck dudes here also i would like to have at least 5.5 inch grith. is there a chance for that? Idk when dick stop growing
for me it stopped a long time ago im 17 too so it could have stopped for you too