Italian girl or death

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
CE6D573E B584 4ED4 A63F 943E8F1D075A

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, St.TikTokcel and normie_joe
Ah yes typical edgy girl, "i like him if he's mentally ill and treats me bad", translation "i want a chad Who doesn't care about me and sells drugs"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, TechnoBoss, gr34ter and 7 others
Ah yes typical edgy girl, "i like him if he's mentally ill and treats me bad", translation "i want a chad Who doesn't care about me and sells drugs"
Daddy issues

looks very easy to manipulate

Her looksmatch is floating head down in the Ganges river.
All girls need is compact midface . Men are what drive evolution, woman just need the womb and hips to give birth

All girls need is compact midface . Men are what drive evolution, woman just need the womb and hips to give birth
There Is waaaaaay Better on Roman hinge

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Magnum Opus, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
porca bestia

surgerymaxxed korean dykes :feelsohh:

dg6ir67-30cce061-22a3-45b6-87a0-7f5599397f9b.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yea tall skull w compact midface girl is ideal but if no tall skull it’s fine . Just that long midface girls look tranny and their child will be deformed
Both foids and moids need to look good. Period.

Both foids and moids need to look good. Period.
Foids can look good just w compact midface no deformed eyes and being thin . Men are what drive evolution , most chads won’t be chad if there dad wasn’t atleast htn

• JFL
Foids can look good just w compact midface no deformed eyes and being thin . Men are what drive evolution , most chads won’t be chad if there dad wasn’t atleast htn
That's not how it works, bucko. Obviously, you suffer from dalit vision so your views on what's is an actual attractive foid are skewed.

Average med girl is ugly. That makes a good looking med girl high SMV

That's not how it works, bucko. Obviously, you suffer from dalit vision so your views on what's is an actual attractive foid are skewed.
No I don’t . I can tell who’s the better look foid , but mtb has 10000 x more smv than mtn . It is what is . And evolution wise looks of the father matters more than the mother . The mother just shouldn’t be ugly that she ruins the fathers genes. Many experiments have been done that show that being a female is a mating strategy that is done when hormone level in the placenta is insufficient or environment is too estrogenic ( inferior)

• JFL
No I don’t . I can tell who’s the better look foid , but mtb has 10000 x more smv than mtn . It is what is . And evolution wise looks of the father matters more than the mother . The mother just shouldn’t be ugly that she ruins the fathers genes. Many experiments have been done that show that being a female is a mating strategy that is done when hormone level in the placenta is insufficient or environment is too estrogenic ( inferior)
You do realise that moids can inherit 100% of their mother's look?

• +1
You do realise that moids can inherit 100% of their mother's look?
I’ve seen only eye shape beinh determined by their mothers. Everything else that confers actual sex appeal like height , skull height , zygos , jaw etc are from the father

• JFL
I’ve seen only eye shape beinh determined by their mothers. Everything else that confers actual sex appeal like height , skull height , zygos , jaw etc are from the father
Welp, if I had inherited everything from my father I'd be 2 PSL. Now I'm 3 PSL since I'm my mum's clone with asymmetries and half of the face melting.

• WTF