• 1587415311378.png
    1587415311378.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 31
i need to get arolema prarths snap

Dude looks like a recovered methhead who just started community college at 35

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and maxxedfalloutdweller
IF THEY SAW A VID OF A FASHIONMAXXED ASIAN TODDLER NORMIES WOULD SAY THE SAME SHIT KEEP COPING SPAGHETTICEL

The Italian guy has round eyes and is lacking under eye support. Should call up Taban ASAP.

Damn lifefuel for @onnysk

They MOG my ass. With a sinking economy in a couple years I'll be able to go back for my puttan tour and fuck the stuck up bitches with a piece of bread. And I want to see the shitty, arrogant low IQ men cry and beg for my spare coins. Italian families are so low IQ that they invested the overwhelming part of their savings in italian bonds :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Can you be more financially ignorant? Of course not, after all they trust their bank advisors who are there to screw them out. :lul: Investing money in bonds that its true value are probably around zero and are artificially kept afloat by the ECB which is stretching its mandate well beyond its charter in trying to shoring up this retarded country. 160% of Debt/GDP ratio, ignorant and low IQ political class, brain drain, tax evasion, zero self responsibility, underdeveloped South (one of the poorest regions in all of Europe), corruption, antiquated school system, lowest level of people with tertiary education in the EU and especially in STEM subjects that drive growth, no english skills, high taxes, high bureaucracy, shitty and inefficient court system, inefficient public services, rapefugee invasion that drain the welfare budget ecc.
It's completely over, I'm befuddled how somebody can invest money in this shitty country by buying italian bonds :lul:
Only exposure high IQ people should have on Italy is on naked CDS

When time will come for a restructuring I'm hoping for a very very big haircut on the creditors (ie mostly italian families and italian banks). It will be the best day of my life. My revenge against the country that made my childhood hell will be completed. Hope the rest of the EU Governors will use the uttermost cruelty and ruthlessness in dealing with these low IQ shitty people. Let them rot in hell in their mediocrity and incompetence.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 1476
Damn lifefuel for @Lorsss

I bet 50% of italians are significantly recessed.

But Muh hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Golang
But Muh hunter eyes
In real life, you just need to have light eyes to have "beautiful eyes" to normies but this autistic forum doesn't get that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6723
he looks goofy af

In real life, you just need to have light eyes to have "beautiful eyes" to normies but this autistic forum doesn't get that.

Light eyes are an insane halo, don't know why people on here contest this. My brother has identical amounts of subhuman UEE but he has probably the best shade of blue eyes possible (for Med/North Atlantd that is) and I have better PFL but women literally always are bewildered about his eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Golang