Italian PM took the BBC pill

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 28691 and traveler
hahahaha i can't, they literally shat at their voter base and they'll still vote for them!

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
need migration for what? criminal BBCs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Zeruel
need migration for what? criminal BBCs?
Carry the economy. Don't you retards understand that European countries needs immigrants. The entire European economy and political structure will collapse if all immigrants left.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 32537 and 1 other person
Carry the economy. Don't you retards understand that European countries needs immigrants. The entire European economy and political structure will collapse if all immigrants left.
True tbh retards don’t understand that Europeans have insanely low birth rates.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, zura and ascension
you low IQ not understand all country is have decline population soon can not rely immigrant forver you is know have adapt small popluation

credit to @stunna
they are a tax drain on society, while white european men contribute. Cope. Don't call me a retard, if you are just going to regurgitate low iq normie narratives. On top of that they commit more crime, Sweden is now the Number 1 rape capital in europe.
Some of them contribute and are fine, I'll admit that. Many of them however need to be deported asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 22918
europeans might have low birth rates, but the solution is not to important millions of non-native europeans. You don't see korean and japanese people import a bunch of random people and yet their country is still extremely strong economically.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
True tbh retards don’t understand that Europeans have insanely low birth rates.
So? Let the entire continent be ran over with 3rd worlders instead of trying to get the birth rates go back to normal, LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 22918, Shekel and 1 other person
View attachment 2350442
credit to @stunna
they are a tax drain on society, while white european men contribute. Cope. Don't call me a retard, if you are just going to regurgitate low iq normie narratives. On top of that they commit more crime, Sweden is now the Number 1 rape capital in europe.
Some of them contribute and are fine, I'll admit that. Many of them however need to be deported asap
You are talking illegal immigrants here which I think everyone is against. I am talking about thr legal immigrants who come to europe with a visa and a working permit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
You are talking illegal immigrants here which I think everyone is against. I am talking about thr legal immigrants who come to europe with a visa and a working permit.
we are not need any legal illegal

So? Let the entire continent be ran over with 3rd worlders instead of trying to get the birth rates go back to normal, LMAO
If it was that easy to increase birth rates they would do it obviously. Even the most authoritarian countries like China can’t easily increase their birth rate and are destined to halve in pop in 80 years. The truth is importing migrants is one of the few ways they can keep their economies afloat if they suddenly stopped replacing the shrinking population the economy would inevitably crash.

If it was that easy to increase birth rates they would do it obviously. Even the most authoritarian countries like China can’t easily increase their birth rate and are destined to halve in pop in 80 years. The truth is importing migrants is one of the few ways they can keep their economies afloat if they suddenly stopped replacing the shrinking population the economy would inevitably crash.
I'd rather the economy crashes than the entire european history be erased and european peoples be genocided

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32537 and Deleted member 22918
I'd rather the economy crashes than the entire european history be erased and european peoples be genocided
That’s your choice. Tbh I think that would be better in the long run but there’s some tough times ahead.

That’s your choice. Tbh I think that would be better in the long run but there’s some tough times ahead.
Of course it would be better. Otherwise europe will no longer exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32537