Italian Stacylite toys with my dreams.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
This stacylite yes the same one i’ve made a billion threads about, asked me what i was doing this weekend. i smoothly replied saying “hangjing out with you” and we made some plans to go to a haunted mansion near where i live.
IMG 4487

I’ve wanted for years to just hold a girl, carve pumpkins with her, watch scary movies with her and just do halloween couple stuff.

I tell my friends about it and i’m getting excited this would be our first time hanging out alone!

Then, today comes. She hasn’t texted me once. I told her to lmk if she has to cancel ahead of time and i haven’t heard a beep. We were supposed to be there in less than an hour.

not one word.

i’ve realized this now, that she is an attention whore. i’ve said this a million times that
i’m done with her and blah blah blah but this time i really mean it.

i now know all this has been her just wanting attention, i’ve done the same thing with beckie’s and i guess i’m now in the same position as them. Hurts since i have no other girls atm and halloween is closing in.

Think it’s fucking wraps for my halloween love this year brocels.

IMG 4486

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, pneumocystosis, Sprinkles and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
that's fucking brutal bro. i guess juice wrld was right, they really all are the same...

• So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs
They literally paraglided over Gaza's blockade

one time my ex and i bought this giant pumpkin. it was like 50 pounds. and we carved it with the most retarded looking face. when we finally lit it up, i couldn't stop laughing. i will never speak to her again. all those moments lost like tears in rain.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer559, a1dancell, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Chad finally texted her back. Sorry boyo

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
This stacylite yes the same one i’ve made a billion threads about, asked me what i was doing this weekend. i smoothly replied saying “hangjing out with you” and we made some plans to go to a haunted mansion near where i live.
View attachment 2478686

I’ve wanted for years to just hold a girl, carve pumpkins with her, watch scary movies with her and just do halloween couple stuff.

I tell my friends about it and i’m getting excited this would be our first time hanging out alone!

Then, today comes. She hasn’t texted me once. I told her to lmk if she has to cancel ahead of time and i haven’t heard a beep. We were supposed to be there in less than an hour.

not one word.

i’ve realized this now, that she is an attention whore. i’ve said this a million times that
i’m done with her and blah blah blah but this time i really mean it.

i now know all this has been her just wanting attention, i’ve done the same thing with beckie’s and i guess i’m now in the same position as them. Hurts since i have no other girls atm and halloween is closing in.

Think it’s fucking wraps for my halloween love this year brocels.

View attachment 2478668
I laughed at the replys and when i saw the thread itself I was shattered because i had a similar situation. Karma is a bitch. All of these hoes are the same. Not one is different

Fuck that is brutal she is probably getting railed by a LTN curry as we speak