Itchy scalp and thinning

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
Ok so what causes this? Full horseshoe thinning and a bit on the side in the front but it's not death tier yet. Pretty sure the two are connected, when it gets itchy I have a couple treatments like castor oil, tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, regular thorough washing (and some other stuff that may or may not help) and it helps somewhat for a while.. But I get a lot more hair in the sink when washing after itching than otherwise.

I have very thick hair naturally, every hairdresser commented on it when I was younger. I no longer go to hairdressers though but I don't think they'd say it now :feelswhere: no dandruff though and the scalp itself doesn't look inflamed/red. it all started in college tbh when I was giga stressed, instantly norwooded up to nw2 and that's about when the itchiness started or maybe a year or two after

It's simply hairloss due to genetics

It's simply hairloss due to genetics
the longer people keep propagating this genetics bs the later we'll get proper diagnosis and solutions. hair is a health indicator, not some garbage on the top of your head that's programmed to get fucked up

the longer people keep propagating this genetics bs the later we'll get proper diagnosis and solutions. hair is a health indicator, not some garbage on the top of your head that's programmed to get fucked up
Native Americans/Amerindians don't go bald. My father was a homeless alcoholic then suffer a stroke. Still has NW1. It can't be a specific diet either since USA Natives don't eat the same as Mexican,Central or South American natives either, still no hairloss. Hair is not a health indicator but you can go bald due to stress.