ITcucks are low iq animals

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer

Thmglpdyjgl91

They don't even know the guy or if he's a misogynist or whatever but they all make up stories in their head how he's a piece of shit, he literally says in his post that CHAD THREATENED HIM WITH VIOLENCE FIRST
Yet, the title of the reddit post makes you think that he's the one that attacked chad and was expecting pussy for it, which is not the case

Look at the comments, they all jump to bully him and dismiss his claims that he won the fight just because they made up stories in their head on how he is this spawn of satan. Bruh, he dindu nuffin to them

21e Rwef 432r

D3f

Doubt press x

no wonder they are so mad and hateful, if i looked like a failed experiment i would be too

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14262, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
bumperino :soy::soy::soy:
@Zer0/∞ @Curry Suicide @Octillionaire @Mogpogs @8PSLcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17791
Don’t expect people from some specific subreddits especially, to have any iota of self awareness, consciousness and intellectual integrity.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, vaninskybird, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
these people are glowies or AI,i refuse to believe these are real people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, vaninskybird, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
bumperino :soy::soy::soy:
@Zer0/∞ @Curry Suicide @Octillionaire @Mogpogs @8PSLcel
I thought this thread was about bashing computer nerds:feelskek:. I guess wrong IT

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Niklaus Mikaelson
these people are glowies or AI,i refuse to believe these are real people
It's hard to believe some people can be this retarded. Unfortunately, that is the case.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back