Itll take 6 months for me to lose 20 kg

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Ill build some muscle in that time so that along with my psl my smv also increases a lot

You've gained new fat cells now so it's gonna be way harder to get back to where you were, let alone maintain it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You've gained new fat cells now so it's gonna be way harder to get back to where you were, let alone maintain it.
Doesn’t work like that. You need to become near obese to gain enough fat cells to cause a problem. A bulk wouldn’t create any new fat cells!

• +1
Doesn’t work like that. You need to become near obese to gain enough fat cells to cause a problem. A bulk wouldn’t create any new fat cells!
Cope

going from dyel to reasonibly built is more of an smv multiplier than reasonably built to very well built

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275

Yeah, the point is for new cells to be created, you need to fill out your existing cells and then new ones are created. For that to happen you need to gain a lot of pure fat (20kg plus).

Now plenty of new studies have come out saying that fat cells shrink until they die once you maintain your body weight for one year. You can take pharmaceuticals drugs to destroy them. Or liposuction.

Either way, you won’t have that many fat cells compared to most other people. Unless you’re an obese fuck!

• +1
You obviously don't know what OP looks like
A 20kg bulk is quite a lot, but if it’s over 7-8 months, then a good amount of that is muscle so it’s manageable. I’m just saying this generally.

• JFL
A 20kg bulk is quite a lot, but if it’s over 7-8 months, then a good amount of that is muscle so it’s manageable. I’m just saying this generally.
No, you made ignorant ascertain in response to my assessment of OPs current situation.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 23558
Na I’m 20 kg fatter than ideal bf . But I don’t believe in this fat cell bs cause the cell as defined by medicine doesn’t actually exist

i lost 15kg in 5

• +1
No, you made ignorant ascertain in response to my assessment of OPs current situation.
You’re not his personal trainer or doctor Relax, you don’t know his entire situation as well. Perhaps he gains new fat cells but his leptin levels remain similar ( which happens), perhaps he has good perseverance levels ( which happens) and it’s fine for him.

Sending me a video of a bodybuilder who is running a pharmacy and replying with cope doesn’t say anything. Fat cells, body fat-set points and their linking hormonal outcomes are a relatively new area of study and new theories come out every month if you knew anything about this topic.

• +1
You’re not his personal trainer or doctor Relax, you don’t know his entire situation as well. Perhaps he gains new fat cells but his leptin levels remain similar ( which happens), perhaps he has good perseverance levels ( which happens) and it’s fine for him.

Sending me a video of a bodybuilder who is running a pharmacy and replying with cope doesn’t say anything. Fat cells, body fat-set points and their linking hormonal outcomes are a relatively new area of study and new theories come out every month if you knew anything about this topic.
Dnrd