It's 1 am in Germany and I'm sweating like a dog

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
"Climate change isn't real" :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 28541 and 11 others
Its summer u abused dog

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, WeiWei, BoredPrince and 5 others
climate change real because sweating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, WeiWei, wollet2 and 7 others
Sign of high bodyfat. Lose weight bloatcel.

Sign of high bodyfat. Lose weight bloatcel.
I'm actually underweight. Eating 1 meal per day at most. Just high RBC

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
How many celsius?

Thats liferally normal in summer. Jfl at calling 22C climate change

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Dietsnasta and DelonLover1999
32° in the daytime in late August
Thats extremly normal, this summer has actually been very rainy and cold on average

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 20370
Thats extremly normal, this summer has actually been very rainy and cold on average
Gtfo of my thread then and go tan your balls (if you have any). I can't wait for autumn to come.

3:33 am still sweating

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 20399
there is a cycle are u stupid, climate change is bs

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, datboijj and Akhi
Open room doors during daytime and open the windows so the air gets through the house, will get chiller.

I live in the attic so very hot here in summer, but gets chiller when I open both windows on opppsite ends of the attic

If I lived in Europe I would kill myself. This shit is brutal. How do you niggers not have air conditioning and why this is torture just wipe the entire continent of Europe off the map

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hirekdr and Bewusst
Open room doors during daytime and open the windows so the air gets through the house, will get chiller.

I live in the attic so very hot here in summer, but gets chiller when I open both windows on opppsite ends of the attic
Windows and balcony door are open but it makes no difference. I'm not built for summer, born in January

If I lived in Europe I would kill myself. This shit is brutal. How do you niggers not have air conditioning and why this is torture just wipe the entire continent of Europe off the map
Europe sucks, where do you live?

Europe sucks, where do you live?
I’m here now for vacation this shit is legitimately horrible I haven’t had one good nights sleep in weeks keep waking up in fucking heat and uncomfortable 24/7

Can’t wait to go back to my chilled apartment with cool air at all times Im getting hard just thinking about it

My height growth is being stunted because I’m not getting 9 hours continuous sleep not enough hgh production it’s fucking over for europecels

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I’m here now for vacation this shit is legitimately horrible I haven’t had one good nights sleep in weeks keep waking up in fucking heat and uncomfortable 24/7

Can’t wait to go back to my chilled apartment with cool air at all times Im getting hard just thinking about it
Can you believe Germany is still perceived as a cold country? It's subtropical Africa with 90% humidity. Hell on Earth

why not. U need to stop drinking so late, it’s killing ur sleep
Because the forum is trash and drinking at daytime makes me sweat even more. Sleep is for the dead

Because the forum is trash and drinking at daytime makes me sweat even more. Sleep is for the dead
Nah u love it m8 don’t lie . Ur killing yourself tho u gotta stop !

Nah u love it m8 don’t lie . Ur killing yourself tho u gotta stop !
I'm not denying I'm an alcoholic. But what else does life got to offer for simple folks like me?

I'm not denying I'm an alcoholic. But what else does life got to offer for simple folks like me?
Looksmax.org of course!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Bewusst
take a cold shower

you drink all day so ur NEET? What do u do when ur not on this site
I don't drink all day, I usually start around 4 or 5 pm and yes, I'm NEET, but that may change soon

how can one sweat at 22 celsius? jfl

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Just drink alcohol to sleep theory

Aren't you alcoholic?

Get some cocaine from your neighbor then

Where's your old roomate tho?
Cocaine sucks. I don't have roommates, just an annoying upstairs neighbor who never left the building since I moved in