It's 100x worse if you're non-NT in an ethnic country

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Unlike the West, where literally 50% of people can't even have a conversation. The frequency of non-NT people are drastically high compared to ethnics.

Ethnic societies and people (except Japs/Koreans) are low inhib. They are functioning the way they should be. Familial ties, culture and religion are still relatively intact. The (((internet))) has not spread globohomo ideas in these societies and there is still some strong resistance to change. If you're non-NT in an ethnic society, then I'm sorry you may genuinely be an autist unlike westerners who have become non-NT through mass conditioning.

Meanwhile, you step on a train on in London it's usually dead silence and everyone looking down or on the floor. People don't even want to ask others for directions they would rather get lost until they find their way. I see this everyday. People getting off the train and going back the direction they needed to. All they needed to do was ask but they were too high inhib. If you talk on public transport then it's precisely you which are the weird one.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Baban, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
Unlike the West, where literally 50% of people can't even have a conversation. The frequency of non-NT people are drastically high compared to ethnics.

Ethnic societies and people (except Japs/Koreans) are low inhib. They are functioning the way they should be. Familial ties, culture and religion are still relatively intact. The (((internet))) has not spread globohomo ideas in these societies and there is still some strong resistance to change. If you're non-NT in an ethnic society, then I'm sorry you may genuinely be an autist unlike westerners who have become non-NT through mass conditioning.

Meanwhile, you step on a train on in London it's usually dead silence and everyone looking down or on the floor. People don't even want to ask others for directions they would rather get lost until they find their way. I see this everyday. People getting off the train and going back the direction they needed to. All they needed to do was ask but they were too high inhib. If you talk on public transport then it's precisely you which are the weird one.

Why exclude squishy squishy

People getting off the train and going back the direction they needed to. All they needed to do was ask but they were too high inhib. If you talk on public transport then it's precisely you which are the weird one.

That's such an interesting pov, and it goes to show exactly why "blackpill" is relative to your culture.

Because according to some .org faggots an extremely charismatic sub 5 LTN indian manlet, could slay Nordic stacies with ease, since Nordic woman must be tired of dealing with introverted aspie men :lul:
I mean...in Europe being what Yankees would call "Non NT" is NT and vice versa! :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Very legit thread. Even within America, I can see this in immigrant families and heavily ethnic areas. And on the other hand, I’ve been to Scandinavia and I’ve never felt so at ease socially and with girls, I felt NT there, I didn’t feel at all like a high inhib voicecel there.

The difference is even more obvious when you compare generations. I graduated high school in 2012, right before mass screen addiction. And especially since the pandemic, who even knows what NT is anymore. My mom and women in my family work in schools and the stories that they tell me, the way that half the kids behave now is how diagnosed autistic and ADHD kids behaved only 10-15 years ago.

Prior generations forced conformity, zoomers are more tolerant. Millennials have always been caught in this awkward, transitory middle ground that I’ve always felt shaky on.

My point is that NT is relative.

• +1
ive only ever had non whites ask me for directions

cuz unlike white people they are too fucking dumb to whip out google maps, stupid cunts, i just tell them the wrong or long way on purpose

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Baban, SecularIslamist and HTN_Mentalcel
ethnics have higher tolerance for social awkwardness though like an autist would never be outed in a hispanic or arab country idk how it works

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Non nt happens because of conflicting cultures and looks

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and SecularIslamist
based and valid

• +1
Every time i go back to my parents home country they talk to me so much its insane. I can barely speak it tho so its kinda nerve wracking

Non nt happens because of conflicting cultures and looks
True, this is why alot of ethnic dads are nt asf and fit in super well with whites after they immigrate while their sons are shy and non confrontational

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho