its 1am and i need to wake up at 6am

hybobu

hybobu

just fucking kill me
fuck me ill rot to 2am and then go to sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and PeakIncels
I've been to sleep for like 2 hours in a row for a week before.

• +1
Reactions: hybobu and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PeakIncels
ive been sleeping like 5 hours everyday for months, hell
same bruh, feels awful but everyday time feels ticking, I can feel every second passing and makes me think like I'm wasting it all, well I am so

• +1
Reactions: hybobu
same bruh, feels awful but everyday time feels ticking, I can feel every second passing and makes me think like I'm wasting it all, well I am so
i feel good on the weekend for a day or two where i can sleep 12 hours then i go back to 5 and i can barely make it through the school day

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
i feel good on the weekend for a day or two where i can sleep 12 hours then i go back to 5 and i can barely make it through the school day
same, sleep never affected my mood or everything else much but it'd be nice to sleep more

• +1
same, sleep never affected my mood or everything else much but it'd be nice to sleep more
u know how to stay awake better? i cant really get caffeine everyday

• +1
u know how to stay awake better? i cant really get caffeine everyday
As much as I dislike it, interacting with people helps me usually, it reduces the sleepiness, if you have a friend group or one friend you can easily go through the school day, if not, then I dont know, I have troubles staying awake too.

• +1
As much as I dislike it, interacting with people helps me usually, it reduces the sleepiness, if you have a friend group or one friend you can easily go through the school day, if not, then I dont know, I have troubles staying awake too.
im fine interacting and making jokes with people if im decent/good friends with them but ive kinda been fucked this year where some classes i sit no where near anyone i like or no one i really like is in my class

• +1
im fine interacting and making jokes with people if im decent/good friends with them but ive kinda been fucked this year where some classes i sit no where near anyone i like or no one i really like is in my class
if you are in classes alone then try to pay attention but more than that it's over tbh

• +1
if you are in classes alone then try to pay attention but more than that it's over tbh
i fucking hate paying attention, last thing id do tbh, most of the work i can sorta get through and if i dont then i wait until i can copy off somewhere or someone, hate the school subjects more than anything tbh

• +1
i fucking hate paying attention, last thing id do tbh, most of the work i can sorta get through and if i dont then i wait until i can copy off somewhere or someone, hate the school subjects more than anything tbh
School isn't that bad actually, if I'd drop it completely I'd just rot more and give me no beneficial effects lol

But yea some subjects are just so useless honestly, history as ex makes no fucking sense

I copy too

• +1
I sleep for 3 hrs daily lol

• Woah
School isn't that bad actually, if I'd drop it completely I'd just rot more and give me no beneficial effects lol

But yea some subjects are just so useless honestly, history as ex makes no fucking sense

I copy too
yeah like why are we learning about the past in the present, how is that doing anything for anyone? same with basically everything like maths, after about year 9 maths u dont really need to know anything else mainly since u will never use it again same with english and basically everything but for me dropping school could be good as id have time to learn things i could use to make money according to my plan but that depends if i could lock in but better than nothing tbh, i kinda wish i could drop out i cant and have to go to college / job after this/next year
Go to sleep right now
nah ill rot for 30 more minutes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and PeakIncels
yeah like why are we learning about the past in the present, how is that doing anything for anyone? same with basically everything like maths, after about year 9 maths u dont really need to know anything else mainly since u will never use it again same with english and basically everything but for me dropping school could be good as id have time to learn things i could use to make money according to my plan but that depends if i could lock in but better than nothing tbh, i kinda wish i could drop out i cant and have to go to college / job after this/next year

nah ill rot for 30 more minutes
dropping out seems unlogical, the issue is study what to make money? and is it assured it works? if not and you dropped out you basically cucked yourself

• +1
  • +1
Nigga just skip school

2:30 am for me