KV at 18 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
i had a hug so i'm just kv at 17, propably will stay until the death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shubham4894 and Deleted member 2227
Lost my KHHV status at 23.5yo with a 19yo model-tier looking chick this year(she mogs me). This was on Tinder and I even told her I was a virgin before we met-up and she didn't mind.

Luck>Genes, looks and skill. Just be lucky is the most legit theory. I was unlucky in the past, now I am lucky. n-count from 0 to 4, kissed with 7 diff chicks and had a 6-month relationship (with the model chick). All in 1 year time, my romance and sex-life has finally started. Just took a while.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shubham4894, Mousei and gymislife
Lost my KHHV status at 23.5yo with a 19yo model-tier looking chick this year(she mogs me). This was on Tinder and I even told her I was a virgin before we met-up and she didn't mind.

Luck>Genes, looks and skill. Just be lucky is the most legit theory. I was unlucky in the past, now I am lucky. n-count from 0 to 4, kissed with 7 diff chicks and had a 6-month relationship (with the model chick). All in 1 year time, my romance and sex-life has finally started. Just took a while.
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

How to luck ma? Do good thinks to elder people?

How to luck ma? Do good thinks to elder people?
No. Elderly people don't matter at all in life. Luckmaxing is just trying out as much shit as possible untill something works. Having 10 opportunities, taking all of them and winning only once is still the same result as having only 1 opportunity and taking + winning it.

Keep trying, never give up, and just by the law of statistics over time you will get some luck here and there. Don't get stuck in 1 place and don't be affraid to try different hobbies, methods, different friendgroup, locations, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, GordonFreeman, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Khhv talkless virgin reporting in

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Tf khhv means? Kissless hugless... The second u is what?

And are there actually people who never received a hug from a girl, as a friend hug r social hug, ARE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY FUCKING SERIOUS??

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
16 is still young and your pretty much limited to the people in your school for dating and the only way you lose your virginity in school is if your dating someone most of the time, at that age its very normal to be khhv

And are there actually people who never received a hug from a girl, as a friend hug r social hug, ARE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY SERIOUS??
hugless + handholdless. And yeah I personally for example never got a hug even in a friendly way from a girl untill I was 23.5yo. Women were disgusted by me and at some point you just don't get any opportunities for that kind of stuff anymore.

Then kissed, held hands, hugged and had sex for the first time within a timespan of 3 hours when I got lucky and met my ex.
16 is still young and your pretty much limited to the people in your school for dating and the only way you lose your virginity in school is if your dating someone most of the time, at that age its very normal to be khhv
Majorrrr cope.

Being a virgin is pretty normal at 16yo, but never having hugged, held hands or kissed is definitely weird already even at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, TheMewingBBC and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
NORMAL FOR INVISBLE PEOPLE, CHAD IN MY SCHOOL HAD THREESOME AT 15 YO, HOW DO YOU COPE WITH THAT?
handholdless
I DON'T HAVE IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
at that age its very normal to be khhv
To be a virgin, maybe, but not kissless or even fucking hugless for that matter holy shit

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and jjm4765
NORMAL FOR INVISBLE PEOPLE, CHAD IN MY SCHOOL HAD THREESOME AT 15 YO, HOW DO YOU COPE WITH THAT?
of course chads do slay in school but chads are rare, for most people its normal to be a khhv at 16
To be a virgin, maybe, but not kissless or even fucking hugless for that matter holy shit
yeah, if you havent had a hug by 16 your probably a mentalcel, kissless though im not sure, you dont really kiss anyone unless your in a relationship

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and TheMewingBBC
of course chads do slay in school but chads are rare, for most people its normal to be a khhv at 16
CHADS ARE NOT RARE!!!! THERE'S FEW OF THEM IN EVERY SCHOOL!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I can guarantee you that at least 50% of boys are still virgins at 16.
It starts to be a different case when you're 20 and still a khhv. I'm still 19 but turning 20 soon and it sucks, I don't want to become older on paper when I still feel like a boy.

• +1
a few, so the majority of the guys in your school are not chads. so it is rare

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2227
I can guarantee you that at least 50% of boys are still virgins at 16.
It starts to be a different case when you're 20 and still a khhv. I'm still 19 but turning 20 soon and it sucks, I don't want to become older on paper when I still feel like a boy.
There's a HUGE difference in being a virgin or kissless hugless handholdless virgin at 16. Besides idk why you are comparing yourself to others like this anyways.

If it's 'average' to be kissless at 16, you don't want to be average. If it's 'average' to be starving in some shithole in Africa, you still don't want to be that starving person.

Lol @ the average person in 2019 anyways. 30% of young men are incel nowadays so might aswell stay incel and say you are just being average tbh.

sickcunt, did you looksmax or what happened

cope you just think everyone is chad because they can get and fuck girls and you don't

jfl thinking there's a few 7psl guys in your school

There's a HUGE difference in being a virgin or kissless hugless handholdless virgin at 16. Besides idk why you are comparing yourself to others like this anyways.

If it's 'average' to be kissless at 16, you don't want to be average. If it's 'average' to be starving in some shithole in Africa, you still don't want to be that starving person.
True, I could have ascended at age 12 (srs) and yet I'm here as a 20y/o khhv. Fuck my high inhib beta mindset

And are there actually people who never received a hug from a girl, as a friend hug r social hug, ARE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY FUCKING SERIOUS??

Incel community.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
sickcunt, did you looksmax or what happened
Major looksmax (4->5PSL) and hobby/social-maxing. I started 3 different new hobbies that started filling my agenda after school/uni with social activities. Always kept a tinder profile open aswell and low-effort chatted/swiped untill I struck gold with my ex.

Me and my ex (shitty pic but whatever):
4kW7g8C.jpg

Anything can happen in life, just keep trying and get lucky.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth and PubertyMaxxer
cope you just think everyone is chad because they can get and fuck girls and you don't

jfl thinking there's a few 7psl guys in your school
CHAD DOESNT NEED TO BE 7PSL!!!!!! CHAD IS TOP 5% OF DUDES!!!! LITERALLY FOIDS ARE KILLING THEMSELFES FOR THOSE DUDES. TOP5% LOOKS AND A LITTLE BIT OF STATUS AND YOU CAN FUCK MULTIPLE FOIDS, HAVE THREESOMES, HOT GF EVERYTHING YOU WANT.
a few, so the majority of the guys in your school are not chads. so it is rare
YES BUT I FUCKING SEE THEM EVERY DAY, FOIDS SEE THEM EVERY DAY AND THINK ABOUT HIM INSTEAD OF ME!!!!!!! ITS NOT RARE!!!!! RARE IS 1 FOR MILION. NOT 1 FOR HOUNDRET OR WHATEVER. WHEN HE PASSESBY NO FOIDS IS WET LOOKING AT ME, THEY LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!! WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN'T GET THAT. EITHER YOUI'RE ONE OF THE HOTTEST DUDES IN SCHOOL OR YOU'RE NOTHING!!!!!

• +1
Major looksmax (4->5PSL) and hobby/social-maxing. I started 3 different new hobbies that started filling my agenda after school/uni with social activities. Always kept a tinder profile open aswell and low-effort chatted/swiped untill I struck gold with my ex.

4kW7g8C.jpg

She mogs you to oblivion

• +1
CHAD DOESNT NEED TO BE 7PSL!!!!!! CHAD IS TOP 5% OF DUDES!!!! LITERALLY FOIDS ARE KILLING THEMSELFES FOR THOSE DUDES. TOP5% LOOKS AND A LITTLE BIT OF STATUS AND YOU CAN FUCK MULTIPLE FOIDS, HAVE THREESOMES, HOT GF EVERYTHING YOU WANT.

YES BUT I FUCKING SEE THEM EVERY DAY, FOIDS SEE THEM EVERY DAY AND THINK ABOUT HIM INSTEAD OF ME!!!!!!! ITS NOT RARE!!!!! RARE IS 1 FOR MILION. NOT 1 FOR HOUNDRET OR WHATEVER. WHEN HE PASSESBY NO FOIDS IS WET LOOKING AT ME, THEY LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!! WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN'T GET THAT. EITHER YOUI'RE ONE OF THE HOTTEST DUDES IN SCHOOL OR YOU'RE NOTHING!!!!!

Cope what you propably see at your school is 5.5 - 6psl being chad in your country because of many subhumans in poland and they slay everyday meanwhile you have a good starting point especially with your height in your country and instead of trying to softmaxx you keep coping on this forum

If you are 5% in looks so you don't even need status.

6psl being chad
YES, ITS CHAD TIER, WHEN I LOOK AT THOSE DUDES I'M SO FUCKIING IMPRESSED BY THEIR LOOKS, THEY'RE SLAYERS. ALSO LIKE HALF OF MY CLASS MOG ME FACIALLY.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
She mogs you to oblivion
That's my point. Just be lucky theory is the most legit. I saw pics of the chads she fucked in the past (all 6'2+ robust slayers) and I did just as good as they did basically, even though I was an 'ugly' virgin with no self-esteem.

Chad gets mogged by 23.5yo truecel.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
True, I could have ascended at age 12 (srs) and yet I'm here as a 20y/o khhv. Fuck my high inhib beta mindset
same, i was better than average looking as a kid, there were girls that liked me but i was super giga mega high inhib, now i'm approaching 19 and still a KV but I'm a lot more lowinhib now than I was a year ago + i'm socialmaxing + looksmaxing rn and I'LL BECOME A GIGASLAYERCHAD

4kW7g8C.jpg

looking good man, budget ian somerhalder :forcedsmile:

Ian Somerhalder shaggy hairstyle 2014

keep slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2227
JFL I am kissless hugless handholdless textless conversationless complimentless smileless virgins at 23. Never been hugged by a non family member. Never had a conversation with a girl besides cashiers and work tasks.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, RAITEIII, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
same, i was better than average looking as a kid, there were girls that liked me but i was super giga mega high inhib, now i'm approaching 19 and still a KV but I'm a lot more lowinhib now than I was a year ago + i'm socialmaxing + looksmaxing rn and I'LL BECOME A GIGASLAYERCHAD

looking good man, budget ian somerhalder :forcedsmile:

View attachment 188037

keep slaying
Myeah yeah I see the resemblance. Mirin his colouring, need to focus on fixing that. Gonna lookup some of his hairstyles aswell, see if something fits my hair, Thanks bro!

But yeah, looksmax is obviously really important. But mentalmaxing and to keep trying in life even though you are in a bad place and failed in the past is even more important.

I had 'ascended' lookswise for 1-2 years before I got my first kiss and sex, etc. Simply because I had my self-esteem crushed due to being ugly and failing in the past. I didn't go out as much, didn't have as much confidence, stopped asking out girls, etc. Very easy to get a mentality to think that there's no point, girls don't want you, etc. simply because you had bad luck in the past and/or you had a different lifestyle that was less attractive. Like a lifestyle that didn't include looksmaxing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and gymislife
Myeah yeah I see the resemblance. Mirin his colouring, need to focus on fixing that. Gonna lookup some of his hairstyles aswell, see if something fits my hair, Thanks bro!

But yeah, looksmax is obviously really important. But mentalmaxing and to keep trying in life even though you are in a bad place and failed in the past is even more important.

I had 'ascended' lookswise for 1-2 years before I got my first kiss and sex, etc. Simply because I had my self-esteem crushed due to being ugly and failing in the past. I didn't go out as much, didn't have as much confidence, stopped asking out girls, etc. Very easy to get a mentality to think that there's no point, girls don't want you, etc. simply because you had bad luck in the past and/or you had a different lifestyle that was less attractive. Like a lifestyle that didn't include looksmaxing.