It‘s 4am, how the FUCK do i fix my sleep schedule?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
I just can‘t fix it, im rotting so much, fucking hell

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, moreroidsmoredates and Debetro
Adult bedtime stories before bed

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Clqs and dopaminebeyondfried
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and vermillioncorefan
having something to live for really helps

but if that’s not available then get seroquel it’s like fucking heroin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Whatever, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Pull an all-nighter and stay awake all day and go to bed at reasonable time at night. Make sure not to nap tho or ur fried

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jova, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
Pull an all-nighter and stay awake all day and go to bed at reasonable time at night. Make sure not to nap tho or ur fried
NOOO. It doesn‘t work, i feel like shit, i fall asleep. Tried it twice and failed twice

NOOO. It doesn‘t work, i feel like shit, i fall asleep. Tried it twice and failed twice
Don’t be a bitch. Push thru it for once and sleep at like 9 pm and watch how ur sleep schedule is fixed

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jova, $ u b H u m a n and 2 others
Sleep 30min earlier you're used everyday

Remember the times you were a kid and had a good schedule. Well, try to imitate it by not using Internet and electronic devices as much among other things

• +1
Reactions: Jova and depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Take benadryl around 7-8 PM next time. That always fixes my sleep schedule.

Get used to it I've been going to bed at 4am and waking up at 3pm for over a year now

you have to stay up the whole day and eventually you‘ll fall asleep at like 11pm

Get used to it I've been going to bed at 4am and waking up at 3pm for over a year now
Absolute bullshit rotter life, fuck that

you have to stay up the whole day and eventually you‘ll fall asleep at like 11pm
Im currently aimimg to stay awake for the next 14hours so i can sleep at 8pm sharp. I‘ll take zoldem so it absolutely kills me and gives me a long sleep.

I am going insane already

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Absolute bullshit rotter life, fuck that

Im currently aimimg to stay awake for the next 14hours so i can sleep at 8pm sharp. I‘ll take zoldem so it absolutely kills me and gives me a long sleep.

I am going insane already
i‘ve been through that shit aswell, this shit kills you overtime

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
i used to do this once a month but my sleep got worse

now i do this everyweek
its like a routine

do you know any way out of this loop?

• +1
Take seroquel early in the night. You’ll be dead tired like 2 hours later

i used to do this once a month but my sleep got worse

now i do this everyweek
its like a routine

do you know any way out of this loop?
Hmmmm. Do u workout consistently? No coffee or stims past 2 pm. Go to bed at exact time each night. Most importantly no phone 1-2 hours before bed. Unironically read a book. U need to have a solid routine. Take melatonin if u can’t fall asleep

Hmmmm. Do u workout consistently? No coffee or stims past 2 pm. Go to bed at exact time each night. Most importantly no phone 1-2 hours before bed. Unironically read a book. U need to have a solid routine. Take melatonin if u can’t fall asleep
i work out almost everyday
i dont drink coffee ever
i take melatonin everynight

i cant really do the no phone before bed thing if i try to just read a book i get lost in thoughts and those thoughts will keep me awake most if not the whole night

i usually try to get the most tired i can then go to bed while meditating repeating a sentence again and again till im asleep

thanks for the answer though nigger you fucking nigger i fucking hate you nigger

persian nigger

kesafat nigger

kus chur nigger

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and tombradylover
Yeah same bro. I slept yesterday for 8 hours and felt like god.

Its 6:16. I know already that the next day is going to he shit.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
i work out almost everyday
i dont drink coffee ever
i take melatonin everynight

i cant really do the no phone before bed thing if i try to just read a book i get lost in thoughts and those thoughts will keep me awake most if not the whole night

i usually try to get the most tired i can then go to bed while meditating repeating a sentence again and again till im asleep

thanks for the answer though nigger you fucking nigger i fucking hate you nigger

persian nigger

kesafat nigger

kus chur nigger
Look into trazedone. Be careful tho.

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
Do you have a noisy family or a just a shit enviroment mein freund der berge?

You‘re equally fucked as me. Let‘s stay awake together atp
Yeah i’m still awake. My day is already ruined.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I didn’t sleep for 4 days, (I drink 4 Red Bulls a day) gotta stay awake because I heard on a TikTok video that sleep is for lazy losers

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Remember the times you were a kid and had a good schedule. Well, try to imitate it by not using Internet and electronic devices as much among other things
It's ironic that it's 7 AM and I've still not slept but ey do as I say not as I do

A forced fixed schedule aka full time job would fix it but also make you much more miserable

A forced fixed schedule aka full time job would fix it but also make you much more miserable
I genuinly never had any routines in my life, not a single one. I don‘t know how i‘ll manage to work everyday, i blame my parents for not teaching me shit and not caring

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I genuinly never had any routines in my life, not a single one. I don‘t know how i‘ll manage to work everyday, i blame my parents for not teaching me shit and not caring
How old are you?

U just need a job tbh

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and tombradylover
I don't support the ZOG and the system so I don't work

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
intense general labor. Construction u will sleep like a baby. If ur skinny currycel body can handle it ofc

• JFL
intense general labor. Construction u will sleep like a baby. If ur skinny currycel body can handle it ofc
Lean muscular skinny noxchi white body with broad shoulders*

Watching Bob ross helped me back then

How old are you?
19, turning 20 soon. I had no bedtime routine, brushing teeth, going to school daily, doing homework, - anything that needs consistency i didn‘t do.

60% is my fault, prolly has a genetical background might be ADHD, autistic or whatever. 40% is my parents not giving a fuck.

OKAY BOYS IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW, IT‘S 22:42 I‘LL WAKE UP AT 6:30am.

RAAHHH

just stay up all night for one night then go to bed at your desired new bedtime and wake up the next day at your desired new wake up time, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT you MUST stick to the new schedule, you will feel tired for a couple days even if yiu get 9-10 hrs in your new schedule but you musnt over sleep, stick to the schedule and then boom it will be reset

just stay up all night for one night then go to bed at your desired new bedtime and wake up the next day at your desired new wake up time, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT you MUST stick to the new schedule, you will feel tired for a couple days even if yiu get 9-10 hrs in your new schedule but you musnt over sleep, stick to the schedule and then boom it will be reset
Yes man, im doing this RIGHT NOW. I just woke up it‘s 2:41, will go to sleep again