it's 6ft5 or death

D

Dylan

Diamond
current height: 174cm (5ft8.5)

just grew armpit hair, can only grow partly blonde mustache after several months not shaving

1-2 chin whiffs since some months

goal: 192cm barefoot (6'3.5'') aka 6ft5 in shoes

the goal is reach this height by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. because of extremely short torso LL is out of the question rn

waist: 26 inches

shoe size: 7uk/8us/40.5eu

hand length: 7.5 inches

wrists: too thin to bother

adam's apple: started becoming slightly observable from side profile, still unremarkable

wingspan: around 6 foot, very narrow shoulders

genetics: very hairy on both sides, wide shoulders on both sides adult hair growth pattern observed in older brother is dense hair up to back of hands. sparse yet growing arm hair observed on me. very brawny father with long torso, wears a size 12us, wide shouldered mother, same shoe size as me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, thereallegend, Aero and 2 others
You got me on that one bud

ur mom and dads height?

height is cope, face above all

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and ChadL1te
You have facial hair and armpit hair you will barely push 5”10 faggot,ik you will obv keep cope every single person does and say “omg I knew a guy who had puberty hair at 5”4 and grew to 7 foot” or some cope shit like that,it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1, bloomercel and the BULL

just grew armpit hair, can only grow partly blonde mustache after several months not shaving

the goal is reach this height by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. because of extremely short torso LL is out of the question rn

adam's apple: started becoming slightly observable from side profile, still unremarkable

genetics: very hairy on both sides, wide shoulders on both sides adult hair growth pattern observed in older brother is dense hair up to back of hands. sparse yet growing arm hair observed on me. very brawny father with long torso, wears a size 12us, wide shouldered mother, same shoe size as me
shutup kid

You have facial hair and armpit hair you will barely push 5”10 faggot,ik you will obv keep cope every single person does and say “omg I knew a guy who had puberty hair at 5”4 and grew to 7 foot” or some cope shit like that,it’s over
i have a blonde pubestache please relax my family literally has hair everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
aren't you 20?? lol

So when are you gonna kys cuz Ur never gonna be 6'5

I dont think its possible to grow anymore its ova look for arrange marriage boy
At that height its not possible to look attractive because random kids would mog u

So when are you gonna kys cuz Ur never gonna be 6'5
6'5 isn't the goal, 6'3.5'' is, at that height shoes make you 6'5'' better than 6'5'' barefoot

i have a blonde pubestache please relax my family literally has hair everywhere
Ik you were gonna say it ofc your old cel family has hair means nothing,your at the very end stage of puberty you will be lucky to hit 5”10 but I doubt it,get an X-ray scanner if you don’t believe me your deadass 5”8 talking about pushing 6”5 hahaha with armpit hair too 😭

I dont think its possible to grow anymore its ova look for arrange marriage boy
At that height its not possible to look attractive because random kids would mog u
not about girls, personal interest

• Hmm...
Reactions: Willmogulater
Only relevant info is height of father mother and siblings No1 gives a shit if u got pubes

Ik you were gonna say it ofc your old cel family has hair means nothing,your at the very end stage of puberty you will be lucky to hit 5”10 but I doubt it,get an X-ray scanner if you don’t believe me your deadass 5”8 talking about pushing 6”5 hahaha with armpit hair too 😭
barely any armpit hair invisible i will get xray

It’s luck kid , 18+ people a lot of times can have growth spurts

• +1
Reactions: Dylan

imagine not already being 6”5 jfl

aren't you 20?? lol
yeah and i still look 13, i get stopped at train stations and interrogated by police because they think i'm a teen runaway lol

Best friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back