It’s a dark day indeed

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Foids are evolving. They can now infiltrate our sensors and detectors. @Broken operated under our nose this entire time. She talked like a PSL user, like a man. Only for us to find out that it was a foid behind all of it

its a dark day indeed. The barrier around this place is weakened

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, thickdickdaddy27, Nrrr15 and 4 others
Of course there are some hidden foids and cucks, but no can do.

It was a nigger day

• JFL
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 4804
Its not hard to talk like psl user .

What we need is an algorithm that detects both cucks and females through their mannerisms when they post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Blackout.xl
I’m fearing a mass infiltration brother. A judgement day. Cucks are willing to harbour foids on this site

Unjustified
It was a african american day

• +1
  • JFL
Its not hard to talk like psl user .
Exactly son. But foids in the beginning had the obvious foid style of typing. Now they are able to talk exactly like a PSL user without giving themselves away. Over indeed

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
She didn't talk like a man in my opinion. I should have figured it out sooner. Every single post she wrote was sub-koko the gorilla level IQ. Even the lowest IQ man on here has some good banter. Not this toilet though. She had to google synonyms to make her argument sound "cool" and it just ended up a pathetic mess.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, thickdickdaddy27, Madhate and 3 others
She didn't talk like a man in my opinion. I should have figured it out sooner. Every single post she wrote was sub-koko the gorilla level IQ. Even the lowest IQ man on here has some good banter. Not this toilet though. She had to google synonyms to make her argument sound "cool" and it just ended up a pathetic mess.
Tfw you can’t detect a Foid 😞😔😔😔

• So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld
it is a forbidden fruit for them, they know they are not welcome..

thus they crave to join and larp as one of us

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
it is a forbidden fruit for them, they know they are not welcome..

thus they crave to join and larp as one of us
If they eat the forbidden fruit we’ll all be finished son. It’ll be lights out for all of us 😞😞

Also king, change your avi to the foid. You slayer

Even posted a rating thread and disguised it as "What would you rate this girl?"

JFL it was all kinda obvious now that we know

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
If they eat the forbidden fruit we’ll all be finished son. It’ll be lights out for all of us 😞😞

Also king, change your avi to the foid. You slayer

I ceased to wear the foid avi as an act of rebellion against the infiltrating 'femcels'

it is I in this current avi, it can be deciphered to doxx me

I, however, do not fear.

• +1
Even posted a rating thread and disguised it as "What would you rate this girl?"

JFL it was all kinda obvious now that we know
Expect more attacks brother. Expect more infiltrations. Women want to interact with PSL. They want to join PSL, this place will eventually relent and let them join. Which will doom us all
I ceased to wear the foid avi as an act of rebellion against the infiltrating 'femcels'

it is I in this current avi, it can be deciphered to doxx me
King. Absolute slayer.

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.
It's a new day, it's a new generation

Mirin Pajeet tho some indians got offended when I showed them to him
Boyo I hope you know if females start finding PSL and infiltrating it, female dating strategy will become the norm. We will ALL be doomed to permanent inceldom, it’s over. The sun has almost set. It’ll all be over soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Brothers, we may have lost a battle, but we have yet to lose the war :feelspepo:
No one will stop us through our journey, we will feast on the body of the foids and drink the cuck's blood:feelshmm:

• +1
Brothers, we may have lost a battle, but we have yet to lose the war :feelspepo:
No one will stop us through our journey, we will feast on the body of the foids and drink the cuck's blood:feelshmm:
It’s over. Over. The shitposting will be glorious indeed.

• +1
It’s over. Over. The shitposting will be glorious indeed.
Fight until the end

We will join blackops2cel as martyrs and live peacefully if we prove our faith in the saint

• JFL
Boyo I hope you know if females start finding PSL and infiltrating it, female dating strategy will become the norm. We will ALL be doomed to permanent inceldom, it’s over. The sun has almost set. It’ll all be over soon
Idk how it happened.What was Serge thinking?

• +1
fonts are genderless bro

JFL If you think foids can think of a valid dating strategy, in the end every foid is controlled by their instincts

• +1
JFL If you think foids can think of a valid dating strategy, in the end every foid is controlled by their instincts
Their instincts tell them we are obstructing them from chads cock so expect to be invaded bruh

Foids already have a dating strategy. It’s chad or exploiting cucks. Foids Arent dumb, they’re cunning and manipulative.

Foids already have a dating strategy. It’s chad or exploiting cucks. Foids Arent dumb, they’re cunning and manipulative.
No. The foids you see with the "dating strategies" are the ones that are psl 3 and below. They are subhumans. They aren't important in the grand scheme of things. JFL If you think that average and up foids need a dating strategy.

How tf was she detected though? Insane detective work by the mods. I usually bully the cuck mods on here when they give me warnings, but I must say, this time they have my respect. Ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
No. The foids you see with the "dating strategies" are the ones that are psl 3 and below. They are subhumans. They aren't important in the grand scheme of things. JFL If you think that average and up foids need a dating strategy.
Jfl if u think average and above foids arent stringing along cucks for their benefit until chad comes around. As I said before, foids arent dumb. They know how much validation to give a man to make them hooked forever and give up everything for more. They’re cunning and Ruthless if you’re not chad but are resourceful
How tf was she detected though? Insane detective work by the mods. I usually bully the cuck mods on here when they give me warnings, but I must say, this time they have my respect. Ded srs.
It wasn’t mods that found it I’m pretty sure. It was a user on this site, I forgot his name.

but yeah that fat tub of shit @BrendioEEE got caught

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Jfl if u think average and above foids arent stringing along cucks for their benefit until chad comes around. As I said before, foids arent dumb. They know how much validation to give a man to make them hooked forever and give up everything for more. They’re cunning and Ruthless if you’re not chad but are resourceful
They string along betas. Yes. Validation is their way of operating. It's not a strategy tho. It's literally instinctual. They do it by nature when they see a beta. That's what I'm trying to say.

They string along betas. Yes. Validation is their way of operating. It's not a strategy tho. It's literally instinctual. They do it by nature when they see a beta. That's what I'm trying to say.
Sure. But them being cunning is part of their nature as well. They can play all sorts of tricks to get what they want, few men can defend against it

Sure. But them being cunning is part of their nature as well. They can play all sorts of tricks to get what they want, few men can defend against it
Yes. Cus most men these days are beta as fuck and aren't dark triad maxxed to realise that women are ruthless and will use them any day. Back in the primitive days you'd think a woman would even try to use a man? No. It wouldn't work. There weren't any soyboys back then. If any woman tried that shit back then she'd get killed.

It wasn't the mods doing iirc

Yes. Cus most men these days are beta as fuck and aren't dark triad maxxed to realise that women are ruthless and will use them any day. Back in the primitive days you'd think a woman would even try to use a man? No. It wouldn't work. There weren't any soyboys back then. If any woman tried that shit back then she'd get killed.
Of course. Female nature now is a result of the primitive era

It was the greycel greenboat, actually. True genius. I won't tag him because he's feeling guilty over this situation. He's too empathetic for a whore who would see him decapitated if she could.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and KrissKross
It was the greycel greenboat, actually. True genius. I won't tag him because he's feeling guilty over this situation. He's too empathetic for a whore who would see him decapitated if she could.
He’s a hero, a king. He deserves a kings applause and a kings welcome. Along with 100 free reactions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and LookistWorld