It's a different type of pain to be able to relate to Drive (2011)

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Matthew 9:7
Tumblr 8a1187e6355500576c82b05f19230add b2a528a1 540

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, 5'7 zoomer and ElTruecel
8d798e0bf2f3b5fea1930f47d59963e1

Type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sickdawgie
They faces killing me why nobody gaf

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
🎆 Today is the last day of our July 4th sale! 🎆

FOR TODAY ONLY: We are now offering an excellent 50% OFF on all LIFETIME VIP ONLY for the next 24 HOURS only with code "50OFF"

Lifetime VIP now comes with a dollar sign badge beside your name, along with many other perks!

We are still offering 35% OFF on all other plans using coupon code "35OFF" for today only!🎉

Upgrade your account now and unlock all the VIP benefits here: VIP Upgrades

• Hmm...
Alr fuck off fags for the 0 interaction :ogre:

• Hmm...
I don’t think I’ve seen it. Or maybe I have. I forgot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 0hMan, 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
I don’t think I’ve seen it. Or maybe I have. I forgot.
It's a mogger movie. I relate to it cuz of the love story about an impossible love :feelsbadman::feelscry:. You'll probably relate to it too cuz of your onetis who got married (to a virile Turkish bvlll).

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
It's a mogger movie. I relate to it cuz of the love story about an impossible love :feelsbadman::feelscry:. You'll probably relate to it too cuz of your onetis who got married (to a virile Turkish bvlll).
Het husband is virile Pakistani BVLL actually. :fuk:

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Virile BVLLS are their own nationality and we're not a part of it :feelsbadman:
Imagine rotting just a few meters away from your oneitis while a virile BVLL goes balls deep in her and creampies her every night. :feelsbadman::feelscry: God does have His favorites and I’m not a part of it. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• So Sad
Imagine rotting just a few meters away from your oneitis while a virile BVLL goes balls deep in her and creampies her every night. :feelsbadman::feelscry: God does have His favorites and I’m not a part of it. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
My onetis lives with a cuck and she told me she didn't like him much. I guess that make things less bad (I'll probably be sent to suicide watch soon, I can't keep coping)

• So Sad
My onetis lives with a cuck and she told me she didn't like him much. I guess that make things less bad (I'll probably be sent to suicide watch soon, I can't keep coping)
At least she liked you. That should be some kind of consolation, you know? My oneitis wanted nothing to do with me. I was nothing but a creepy, pathetic, ugly lonely loser in her eyes. I mean, those things are true but… it’s not what you want that person to perceive you as, you know?

• So Sad
At least she liked you. That should be some kind of consolation, you know? My oneitis wanted nothing to do with me. I was nothing but a creepy, pathetic, ugly lonely loser in her eyes. I mean, those things are true but… it’s not what you want that person to perceive you as, you know?
I'm sorry, bud :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
I'm sorry, bud :feelsbadman:
No, no. It’s me who’s sorry. I said nasty stuff to you. Forgive me. :feelsbadman::feelscry: Sometimes I go full retard, especially someone starts attacking me when I was making a light-hearted joke that wasn’t supposed to be offensive and it’s taken the wrong way.:feelscry:

• +1
No, no. It’s me who’s sorry. I said nasty stuff to you. Forgive me. :feelsbadman::feelscry: Sometimes I go full retard, especially someone starts attacking me when I was making a light-hearted joke that wasn’t supposed to be offensive and it’s taken the wrong way.:feelscry:
It's alright bhai. I did exactly the same thing and I'm sorry about it too. We're in this together and conflicts are the last thing we should be having. We should be bhais again..
:feelsautistic:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and i_love_roosters
It's alright bhai. I did exactly the same thing and I'm sorry about it too. We're in this together and conflicts are the last thing we should be having. We should be bhais again..
:feelsautistic:
The past is the past. Let’s go bhai. :feelsautistic:

@coisbhai See bhai, I can bygonemaxx. Just not with disabled pakjeet pedo faggots. :lasereyes:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet and i_love_roosters
I only relate to the driving. I don't have a licence btw.
I crashed 3 cars and survived a 99% death rate crash once, I got about 1000 jewros in speeding tickets waiting to be paid, and 6 points missing on my license. Where does that put me :unsure:

Edit: I also got dropped by an insurance company

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Tell me the gossip bhai :feelshmm:
I called him a self-hating deathnik because he wanted to bleachmaxx and he said I should keep crying because chaddam was railing my oneitis. I’ve argued with many but not a single person stooped low enough to use that against me. Benchod kutta! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
I called him a self-hating deathnik because he wanted to bleachmaxx and he said I should keep crying because chaddam was railing my oneitis. I’ve argued with many but not a single person stooped low enough to use that against me. Benchod kutta! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Do I know that person bhai :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • JFL