• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, AspiringChad, Mateusz74 and 15 others
Lol. the third guy looks at least 6'5

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 1464, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
There's always a bigger mog in the sea

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, turkproducer, xit and 2 others
Lol tall guys always try to do this to me in edm parties I always laugh and look them straight in the eyes they always submit. I call them tall giraffes easy to break there necks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Mateusz74 and AscendenceImminent
Lol tall guys always try to do this to me in edm parties I always laugh and look them straight in the eyes they always submit. I call them tall giraffes easy to break there necks.

You sound like an alpha male

Gigacope by manlet.

• +1
Reactions: xit and GenericChad1444
video link? Wanna see that brutal mog in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I hate not being 6'6 :kys:
video link? Wanna see that brutal mog in motion

It's probably from S3vage (some shit like that, the raw meat nw10+ guy who was on a mental institution)

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
if they were 6ft 8 270lbs 10% bf you wouldn't say that g
He’s probably 6’8+
no the first guy is uber manlet, shorter than that lady.

if they were 6ft 8 270lbs 10% bf you wouldn't say that g

no the first guy is uber manlet, shorter than that lady.
That's where you are wrong don't care how big someone is no one ever breaks my frame. 6'8 at 270lb 10bf would be kinda small actually. I think you mean 6'8 320 at 15%bf that's more believable.

Point is I have been tested by much taller guys it never has an effect on me. It's a mind set buddy. Look at Vladimir Putin guy has so much power over alpha males. He can literally make you disappear. I am not alpha I am above alpha males that's why when they try bullshit height mogging on me in clubs it never has it's desired effect on me we just both stand there laughing because it was a waste of time.

That's where you are wrong don't care how big someone is no one ever breaks my frame. 6'8 at 270lb 10bf would be kinda small actually. I think you mean 6'8 320 at 15%bf that's more believable.

Point is I have been tested by much taller guys it never has an effect on me. It's a mind set buddy. Look at Vladimir Putin guy has so much power over alpha males. He can literally make you disappear. I am not alpha I am above alpha males that's why when they try bullshit height mogging on me in clubs it never has it's desired effect on me we just both stand there laughing because it was a waste of time.
I actually genuinely laugh at putins face because he looks like a albino rat :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

oke, u know more about bodybuilding, the thing is there is always a bigger fish
putin is the riches man and president of russia, course he is alpha. look at trump
i respect that you don't get intimated by a guys size, that is a real alpha trait

oke, u know more about bodybuilding, the thing is there is always a bigger fish
putin is the riches man and president of russia, course he is alpha. look at trump
i respect that you don't get intimated by a guys size, that is a real alpha trait
Putin is not alpha. The guy is a god level. He can literally make an alpha male do his bidding. Alphas are cool and get women but there are much powerful men above them and actually leading alphas. They are gods kings people with tremendous power.

• +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov
Putin is not alpha. The guy is a god level. He can literally make an alpha male do his bidding. Alphas are cool and get women but there are much powerful men above them and actually leading alphas. They are gods kings people with tremendous power.
i wouldn't be intimidated by putin. i don't get intimated by anyone, but we will see in the future.

Bro, you can't be real. This has to be a troll account.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
i'd say the left guy is like 5'10 the right 6'5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Chadelite

Coping too

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
This guy is like 7ft when you watch the whole video, you can see how short everyone else is.

Height is important, yes, and the title is befitting, but if you have Power and Status roles can turn

Alphas are cool and get women but there are much powerful men above them and actually leading alphas.

I saw a documentary a while back about chimps, even though there may be a more "alpha chimp" the actual leader, he wouldn't become the leader of the 'tribe' if he won unless he was friend with the old chimp who used to be the leader before the current one. The game of power is much more complex than what it looks like, even for monkeys

Did you choose 1444 in your username because it's the eu4 start date? @GenericChad1444

Absolutely brutal

Bahahah vegan bodybuilder lol now thats funny.

All those people are betas wanting attention.

Even the fag with the white tank top mogs me jfl

Everybody look at around the 2:00 minute mark. There’s a group of girls literally going crazy excited over the gigachad standing behind him. Looks>Everything