It’s a wrap

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Jack denmo convinced me totally of JBW and my week is ruined. I will never forget this.

This guy is below average height (5’8) and looks like shit, looks low T.

Yet he walked around blabbering off random shit with girls interested. They all gave them their number and were friendly with him. He was picking up girls who mogged tf out of him with ease. He was allowed to be NT.

Meanwhile in the same area that he does his videos in (southern Ontario i think), people, especially women treat me as a mentally ill monster if I speak or interact with any conversation. Let alone approach. Everyone is scared of me and thinks I’m a criminal

giphy.gif

It is over. It is a complete and total wrap. I can’t cope around it anymore.

The only thing left is finish getting lean, get jacked and high trust maxx. Maybe I can make something of myself. For now I am not happy and will try to use this as fuel for my next cardio session

@Nisse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, BigBiceps, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
Agreed but isnt he 6'2?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Feminineboi
you need to dickmaxx and run bbc game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
if you were a gl black you should be in ideal place in the world to slay

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Copeful, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
Agreed but isnt he 6'2?
I swear I saw somewhere that hes 5’8. Even if he’s 6’2 this is unfair I am very angered. The taller you are as a white, the more respected you are. The taller you are as a black, the more fearful of you people are. They’ll talk about how tall this white guy is but will walk away quickly if a tall black man is near

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copeful
Jack denmo convinced me totally of JBW and my week is ruined. I will never forget this.

This guy is below average height (5’8) and looks like shit, looks low T.

Yet he walked around blabbering off random shit with girls interested. They all gave them their number and were friendly with him. He was picking up girls who mogged tf out of him with ease. He was allowed to be NT.

Meanwhile in the same area that he does his videos in (southern Ontario i think), people, especially women treat me as a mentally ill monster if I speak or interact with any conversation. Let alone approach. Everyone is scared of me and thinks I’m a criminal

giphy.gif

It is over. It is a complete and total wrap. I can’t cope around it anymore.

The only thing left is finish getting lean, get jacked and high trust maxx. Maybe I can make something of myself. For now I am not happy and will try to use this as fuel for my next cardio session

@Nisse
Fuck man i sometimes feel happy and lucky that i am white and that white privilege exists but sometimes i just wish that we all had equal smv...

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Pack it in, sit on your bed, drink a cold glass of water, stand up, walk out that door and put your sunglasses and go home. Because it's over for your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Big if true

Chill the fuck out you oversized crybaby.
Fear=respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
he's 6'2 and looks like an amicable high tier normie (friendly face), of course he will do well, something about him that makes you want to be his friend (looks like he can have fun)

nvm he's 5'8

yeah wtf

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Feminineboi and Blackout.xl
Chill the fuck out you oversized crybaby.
Fear=respect
No, they’re different.

Unless you think respect is people acting fearful around me 24/7 and not wanting to interact with me whatsoever

No, they’re different.

Unless you think respect is people acting fearful around me 24/7 and not wanting to interact with me whatsoever
Big if true

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
No. 5'8.
Jack Manley is also really short, yet pulls crazy amount of drunk girls.

you guys have to be trolling right? jack denmo is over 6 ft he has said it before. Jack Manlet is 5'8 from my memory, I'm sure he has said it before

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
No, they’re different.

OK, let me rephrase
Fear WILL equal respect if you aren't autistic. People will hear you talk and care

I can tell you have social anxiety autism

you guys have to be trolling right? jack denmo is over 6 ft he has said it before. Jack Manlet is 5'8 from my memory, I'm sure he has said it before
Idk, that came from questionable source ngl, but all I could find about his height:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
apparently jack denmo is 5'8 if this is to be trusted

either way he's not ugly imo, at least mid tier to high tier normie in looks + has a friendly vibe to him which girls like (girls can like things other than dark triad abuser)

Idk, that came from questionable source ngl, but all I could find about his height:
yeah they got that wrong. im sure he has said in his videos either 6'1 or 6'2 can't remember exactly. he is usually the tallest or one of the tallest in every clip

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and BigBiceps
this video of his is really long but is cageful the entire way through

and should suffice as evidence that anyone can get laid as long as they live in a city with similar clubs