It’s absolutely heart wrenching realizing how promiscuous women are nowadays

murdah

murdah

Kraken
No exaggeration, women fresh out of highschool come out with 3-4 bodies, just to increase their bodycount in College. All of them are ravaged by the same Tyrone D1 Athlete or Chad Jock, while incels in school had no friends, sat alone at lunch, and had zero interactions with women at school. Even if you ascend past high school years, all you’ll end up with is a roastie with a double digit bodycount :feelswah:. The best experience a man can have is being a Chad in middleschool and highschool

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Gonthar, borntosuffer and 7 others
@Copeful This is not a laughing situation buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Yliaster, nathan and 1 other person
No exaggeration, women fresh out of highschool come out with 3-4 bodies, just to increase their bodycount in College. All of them are ravaged by the same Tyrone D1 Athlete or Chad Jock, while incels in school had no friends, sat alone at lunch, and had zero interactions with women at school. Even if you ascend past high school years, all you’ll end up with is a roastie with a double digit bodycount :feelswah:. The best experience a man can have is being a Chad in middleschool and highschool
In highschool is pretty good, I testify. It happens that someone is already a whore in definition but a semblance of genuineness remains.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and murdah
20240714 083456

Chad Worshipping needs to stop. This is what Chad gets these days. Biggdink threads were absolutely suifuel. Might rope with too much Bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, zurzolo, Klasik616 and 6 others
@Copeful This is not a laughing situation buddy.
you were just autistic buddy even i had girls chasing me in middle/high school jfl
muh just be a chad
girls go for popular/funny nt guys in high school

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and nathan
you were just autistic buddy even i had girls chasing me in middle/high school jfl
muh just be a chad
girls go for popular/funny nt guys in high school
Youre probably a boomer buddy, its nothing like that anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Copeful
  • Woah
  • +1
i honestly don't even know about that. i work with some younger girls and have had younger friends that are girls. a lot of them are super insecure and borderline incel begging to get fucked. the last girl i talked to complained to me all day about being a femcel pretty much. i don't know what i could say to convince the forum of the amount of pretty girls who are bordering on literal inceldom jumping around for attention. only to get fucked by some subhuman normie who was at the right place at the right time.

i was even seeing a milf and i drukenly had sex with her once and she would not let me leave unless i gave her my number. i had to go to her house every week for sex and i had to block her at some point. because dating was just too hard for her.

dudes their age are also super insecure and don't approach them. the ones that are chads are in a completely different universe.

all my younger coworkers keep asking me to get them into older clubs and i keep telling them no :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and they somehow find their way in.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
IT'S OVER IF YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THE GUY ON THE LEFT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar and murdah
it depends, either a girl has 3-5 bodies leaving highschool or 1 from a bf they fucked kinda rare for none

its for sure 10+ by end of college minimum

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back