Its absolutely sui-fuel being able to pin point your every flaw in the mirror with 100% honesty

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Most normies know that they are unattractive in a certain area but they couldn't tell you what exactly causes it. Meanwhile we are over here measuring our facial width to height ratio, ipd, ramus length, gonial angle, canthal tilt, frame, chin projection, zogomatic width, hairline, ring fnger to index finger ratio, inter nipple distance and every other thing you can add to the list. How could I forget philtrum length and skull circumference.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and xit
d r faggot

Most normies know that they are unattractive in a certain area but they couldn't tell you what exactly causes it. Meanwhile we are over here measuring our facial width to height ratio, ipd, ramus length, gonial angle, canthal tilt, frame, chin projection, zogomatic width, hairline, ring fnger to index finger ratio, inter nipple distance and every other thing you can add to the list. How could I forget philtrum length and skull circumference.
I agree

I know im not a male model and i stopped giving a fuck a very long time ago. I would rather be a 5/10 and be NT and financially comfortable than look like david gandy. Im not gay.