it’s actually over for me in college

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old Forum Veteran and 2023cel hater
bro i just had my mid terms in which i studied my ass off and i didn’t get a single grade above 3/10 except for one quiz. NIGGA WTF there was a test where the class average was fucking 1.5.
out of the 4 subjects i only did well in one scoring 9/10 but the rest im absolutely fucked since the mid terms count 30% of the final grade.

inshallah i’ll make a comeback!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, iblamechico, greywind and 4 others
Just drop out atp dawg 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316 and Nirvana
I got a 3 in fucking calculus NIGGA WTF this shits mad easy. at least in still grade mogging most of my friends

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I got a 3 in fucking calculus NIGGA WTF this shits mad easy. at least in still grade mogging most of my friends
Dawg who are your friends :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Nirvana
???
also who the fuck has midterms out of 10 points?
kindergarten.org
it was an easy subject and a free test basically so i don’t really count it at all tbf. the rest are the most important ones

• +1
dumb and dumber type shit :lul:🙏
i’m not even low iq actually jfl. i did 2 test and did pretty well ranking quite above the average

bro i just had my mid terms in which i studied my ass off and i didn’t get a single grade above 3/10 except for one quiz. NIGGA WTF there was a test where the class average was fucking 1.5.
out of the 4 subjects i only did well in one scoring 9/10 but the rest in absolutely fucked since the mid terms count 30% of the final grade.

inshallah i’ll make a comeback!
do you go to a high rankign college, what calc are you in?

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
everything will be okay bro just trust the plan

• +1
Just drop out atp dawg 😭
they made the test hard asf for no reason jfl. and years of bonesmashing might have actually caught up to me. I’ll be buying aderall from a buddy of mine and focusing on the quizzes which count 20% of the grade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Nirvana and ey88
do you go to a high rankign college, what calc are you in?
yes it’s the highest in my country by far. It’s calc 1 but we are pretty advanced, it’s kinda different from the one i took in school

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
everything will be okay bro just trust the plan
i hope so tbh. doing the math the final exam counts as 45% of the grade and the average score of your 3 quizzes counts as 20% i think so the comeback might actually happen

@Nirvana @ey88

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ey88 and Nirvana
i hope so tbh. doing the math the final exam counts as 45% of the grade and the average score of your 3 quizzes counts as 20% i think so the comeback might actually happen

@Nirvana @ey88
yeah u got this man
i got my calc midterm tmrw and my linear algebra midterm after that
ill lyk how it goes

yeah u got this man
i got my calc midterm tmrw and my linear algebra midterm after that
ill lyk how it goes
good luck man

• +1
You may be cooked bro

• +1
You may be cooked bro
nah bro it’s all good check my recent thread. i’ve studied for like 6+ hours today cause of ritalin

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
My curry ass done with calc in highschool 🙏

I never study. Always cheat.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back