it’s actually scary how blackpilled people are getting

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
literally every other guy is heavily redpilled or somewhat blackpilled nowadays

heightpill, racepill, and the fact that most men are incels or betabux or emotional tampons is literally common knowledge now

all women are blackpilled

where do you expect things to go in 5 years, shit just keeps getting worse bruh

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, BigBiceps, Vvvvxxxx and 14 others

Transcendence

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
We will have more competition

Blackpill needs to be hidden

Private this forum or its over

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Vvvvxxxx, MusicMaxxingMidget and 19 others
hi bro can I marry ur sister

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, MusicMaxxingMidget, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Girls know what to do, stare at their gadgets and gather orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, owlofathena and 2 others
People have always been aware about it it's just they don't talk about it

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and 4 others
There was some crazy ass fucking stat about hgh use among high school boys (especially in sport)
Kids already getting perms and gymaxxing at 13
It’s just competition and women’s ever rising standards

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and 4 others
People have always been aware about it it's just they don't talk about it
nah it definitely didn’t used to be THIS clear trust me man, everyone knows deep down looks height etc matter they just don’t know the extent of how different a slayer and incels lives are

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant, Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Lmaoooo you guys will never reach past the black pill

Over for you all

There was some crazy ass fucking stat about hgh use among high school boys (especially in sport)
Kids already getting perms and gymaxxing at 13
It’s just competition and women’s ever rising standards
can you link it, that’s scary bro

is it over at 18 to grow, i used to cope with peptides but ever since strike joined the forum my view on heightmaxing changed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and SubhumanCurrycel
can you link it, that’s scary bro

is it over at 18 to grow, i used to cope with peptides but ever since strike joined the forum my view on heightmaxing changed
alone. Of the 3,700 high school students surveyed, nearly 11 percent said that they had taken HGH at least once. In the previous four years, that number was only five percent.

I believe the numbers were way higher amongst certain sports too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, lutte and turkproducer
alone. Of the 3,700 high school students surveyed, nearly 11 percent said that they had taken HGH at least once. In the previous four years, that number was only five percent.

Jfl I knew 2 kids who took it in my high school. But they were jewish manlets tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, AbandonShip, Danish_Retard and 4 others

yeah but at least that’s for athletes only, i doubt many regular people use it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you overestimate normies

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, nastynas and Deleted member 9072
what was their starting and ending height? did they end up growing and at what age
They started at 15 when they were still like 5'2 and then I think by graduation one was 5'8 one was 5'9

• +1

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Girls are blackpilled fron the birth bro
What is scary is men relaizing this shit and startin looksmaxxing
Hope they will ldar, private this forum asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and 6 others
They started at 15 when they were still like 5'2 and then I think by graduation one was 5'8 one was 5'9
how tall were their parents do you know

fuark i wish my parents put me on hgh

idk why but mods don’t wanna private this

the truth is any normie with a hint of self awareness can see it now, just talk about tinder with your average guy friends

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HighIQcel and SubhumanCurrycel
how tall were their parents do you know

fuark i wish my parents put me on hgh
I dont know how tall one kids parents were, but the other's were around 5'4 and 5'10

• +1
Private = no money from jewish ad revenue

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and nonserviam
you overestimate normies
how though, heightpill, race pill, facepill and dick pill is literally common knowledge to them now. i see memes about this everyday

you ever watch tiktok? blackpill central

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I dont know how tall one kids parents were, but the other's were around 5'4 and 5'10
yeah sounds like he was definitely deficient

can you even be deficient when looking high T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
avg guy still tells me I am gay for using any skincare products

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, eyearea, mewcoper and 1 other person
avg guy still tells me I am gay for using any skincare products
normies know about looks but they are too lazy to do anything about it, this is changing tho

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
yeah sounds like he was definitely deficient

can you even be deficient when looking high T
Yes I've seen stubby legged long torso 5'3 high T guys. Also bagelcel looks pretty high t

• +1
Yes I've seen stubby legged long torso 5'3 high T guys. Also bagelcel looks pretty high t
yeah that doesn’t mean you’re deficient though, GH deficient your frame is shit etc

those guys are prob near their max height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Jfl I knew 2 kids who took it in my high school. But they were jewish manlets tbh
i new a Jewish kid that hgh he went from 6.0 to 6.3 but he got bloated as f***

Every person on my schools foot team is on sarms and roids I literally saw a bottle of de bol and 2 bottles of mk677

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, turkproducer and SubhumanCurrycel
Maybe the lookspill and heightpill are well known but people aren't really blackpilled on things like race and pheno. Especially white guys who don't understand how being white has helped them in dating. And ethnics who think that the dating market is still fair for everyone.

Last edited:
  • +1
i new a Jewish kid that hgh he went from 6.0 to 6.3 but he got bloated as f***

Every person on my schools foot team is on sarms and roids I literally saw a bottle of de bol and 2 bottles of mk677
has any of them had growth spurts that you think wouldn’t have happened if they didn’t take that?

has any of them had growth spurts that you think wouldn’t have happened if they didn’t take that?
One kid I know randomly grew 2.5 inches at 17 but it's mostly weight and strength changes i see people gaining 20pounds and upping their bench press by 30 lb in 3weeks.

• +1
One kid I know randomly grew 2.5 inches at 17 but it's mostly weight and strength changes i see people gaining 20pounds and upping their bench press by 30 lb in 3weeks.
what’s stopping you from injecting then?

jfl, everyone said on thread don't promote blackpill but i tell that everyone in my social circle now most of them try looksmaxing

• +1
jfl, everyone said on thread don't promote blackpill but i tell that everyone in my social circle now most of them try looksmaxing
what do they do?

• +1
literally every other guy is heavily redpilled or somewhat blackpilled nowadays

heightpill, racepill, and the fact that most men are incels or betabux or emotional tampons is literally common knowledge now

all women are blackpilled

where do you expect things to go in 5 years, shit just keeps getting worse bruh
Most people are bluepilled on life, stop this bullshit

This shit blew up a few years back

My 11 year old nephew and his friends were giving each other shit about things like their hairlines and weak jaws and stuff recently. It was crazy to hear.

11 year olds even 10 years back wouldn't have even registered that stuff. At most they'd give each other shit for being short or having massive ears or something, but never shit like weak jaws and hairlines and stuff.

It's as if nowadays people get given a lookism account by their government at age 7 or something lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, HighIQcel and turkproducer
This shit blew up a few years back

My 11 year old nephew and his friends were giving each other shit about things like their hairlines and weak jaws and stuff recently. It was crazy to hear.

11 year olds even 10 years back wouldn't have even registered that stuff. At most they'd give each other shit for being short or having massive ears or something, but never shit like weak jaws and hairlines and stuff.

It's as if nowadays people get given a lookism account by their government at age 7 or something lol
what the fuck? can you remember the exact conversation please

that’s fucking suicide fuel.

what the fuck? can you remember the exact conversation please

that’s fucking suicide fuel.
not really.
It was actually around a year ago (I think he's 12 or 13 now lol. Probably already fucking stacy's. He's good looking) and he was having a little party with his friends for his Bday. They were playing computer games and all arguing about that as kids do.
So they'd try to hurt each others feelings for being beat at the computer game and stuff and were just being spiteful about each others looks basically.
I DO remember one of them saying 'Where's your chin at bro??' to his friend which made me lol. (I probably thought he was calling ME out as I have a shit chin lol)
But I deffo remember other things like hairlines being referenced, too.
I was just waiting for someone to mention negative Canthil tilt but it never happened!!

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turkproducer
not really.
It was actually around a year ago (I think he's 12 or 13 now lol. Probably already fucking stacy's. He's good looking) and he was having a little party with his friends for his Bday. They were playing computer games and all arguing about that as kids do.
So they'd try to hurt each others feelings for beaing beat at the computer game and stuff and were just being spiteful about each others looks basically.
I DO remember one of them saying 'Where's your chin at bro??' which made me lol. (I probably thought he was calling ME out as I have a shit shit lol)
But I deffo remember other things like hairlines being referenced, too.
I was just waiting for someone to mention negative Canthil tilt but it never happened!!
fuck this world i live in

there’s so much competition

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
hello akhi

• +1
Legit, every corner i turn around at school there's always normies saying terms like "chad" and shit