It's all about being the center of attention

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
From my experience I've noticed that no matter if you're Chad or not when you are in real life, motion is a very big factor in reducing your looks meter. In Instagram everyone can fraud chadness nowadays but in real life you gotta be striking and the center of attention. As a 6'3-6'4 decent looking guy clubbing is a fun experience as I'm mostly taller than the rest of most guys and especially I mog my company but now there's this barman Chad who's few inches taller with bigger frame and skull than me. I've stalked him ever since, he's a model and a barman I've took videos of him with girls sitting in the bar hitting on him and tipping him even seeing them asking the subhuman cashier about the Chad barman and it was really brutal (I actually left the club cuz I felt embarrassed that day). One other night, I remember going in the restroom and he was washing his hands and I stood next to him just to feel this brutal intimidating mogging next to me which felt unfamiliar considering the fact I hardly get mogged. Now my theory is even if he mogs me which I think in Instagram we could rival each other and perhaps I would win, irl he is in the center he's gets all the attention he has the barman halo plus he is in a social setting where every girl willingly or not tends to see him. So at the end of the day it's all about putting yourself in situations where you can stand out and your looks IS the factor, one of the main ones but you need to be visible you need somehow to get all the eyes on you with a nice manner or a bad manner (it doesn't matter as long as you look good)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5574, Chadeep and 1 other person
Its all about having a good FACE and HEIGHT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Its all about having a good FACE and HEIGHT
If you're short it's legit over in social settings but what I'm saying is even as a tall looking guy you need more than that to stand out and get girls choose you.

• +1
If you're short it's legit over in social settings but what I'm saying is even as a tall looking guy you need more than that to stand out and get girls choose you.
Yeah, you need a good FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
greycels don't disappoint

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah, you need a good FACE
It's not enough, you need to stand out. There's more into that. You think your face matters that much irl when nothing is static and it's all motion?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
It's not enough, you need to stand out. There's more into that. You think your face matters that much irl when nothing is static and it's all motion?

• +1
Wtf is this shit????

• +1
Are you a legit measured 6'4 barefoot? Because it's hardly heard of to be mogged at that height, especially a height and frame mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
Not one pixel

• +1
Are you a legit measured 6'4 barefoot? Because it's hardly heard of to be mogged at that height, especially a height and frame mog.
In Eastern Europe we all tall chads ngl

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
how to become the centre of attention.

1. respawn as a highly extraverted normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
face is absolutely everything

• +1
how to become the centre of attention.

1. respawn as a highly extraverted normie.
i can shoot you in the face so you can respawnmaxxx???

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back