its all about brows? softmax contemplations.

Thefaqeeh

Thefaqeeh

Gold
one thing I noticed in ratings here, the difference between rated MTN and HTN is literally how clean a guys brows is, jfl, in real life, clean brows and specific shapes signal high class, and could save a bad eye area in most angles in motion, in real life, which is all that matters really...

examples :

maxila not found but he still giga mogger
Image 5
Image 6

with traditional masculine brows he looks like an average guy found in a club

Image 7

just look at this guy, posted here a few hours ago getting chadlite ratings, when it is only the case because he had feminine eyebrows jfl :

what I'm trying to say is,
many of the guides here offer generic advice (muh thickness muh lowset muh close brows)
but in reality, it is bit more complex, in general if you got NCT you can forget about low set brows.

of course, what works for one doesn't work for the other, the "chadlite" above can't pull off gandy brows...

but I will be posting a guide with more examples and more eye shapes, and detailed advice, it is always best to use a growth serum of some sorts and thicken them out fully then play with shapes by going to a professional (symmetry is easier that way) , find out what works for you. every little bit works.
I will post inspos and a guide later this week.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, ALP, Bitchwhipper2 and 5 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
one thing I noticed in ratings here, the difference between rated MTN and HTN is literally how clean a guy brows is, jfl, in real life, clean brows and specific shapes signal high class, and could save a bad eye area in most angles in motion, in real life, which is all that matters really...

examples :

View attachment 2975759

View attachment 2975761

View attachment 2975765

just look at this guy, posted a few hours ago getting chadlite ratings jfl :

View attachment 2975773

many of the guides here offer generic advice (muh thickness muh lowset muh close brows)

but in reality, it is bit more complex, in general if you got NCT you can forget about low set brows.

View attachment 2975783

of course, what works for one doesn't work for the other, the "chadlite" above can't pull off gandy brows...

but I will be posting a guide with more examples and more eye shapes, and detailed advice, it is always best to use a growth serum of some sorts and thicken them out fully then play with shapes by going to a professional (symmetry is easier that way) , find out what works for you. every little bit works.

View attachment 2975786
high iq thread, fixing my eyebrows made me look alot better

• Love it
didn’t fully read but brows are important if that’s what ur trying to say lmao

• +1
didn’t fully read but brows are important if that’s what ur trying to say lmao
yes of course,
but many of the guides in this site don't fully elaborate,
usually looks max just say low set, close set and thick, but eyes are different..

• +1
Reactions: cavy
what kind of a professional would u recommend consulting?

what kind of a professional would u recommend consulting?
if you don't know the shape that works for your eyes yet, then just focus on getting them symmetrical, find a nice eyebrow salon and they can get them identical, which gives you a clean look, should be better than your current as theyll grow simultaneously. with no more hairs in different growth stages.

to find your ideal shape, you can use a blade and sometimes shave the top sometimes the bottom, sometimes closer sometimes further apart, try different shapes till you are satisfied, a video from a long distance with the camera infront of a window at a lower angle helps me decide better than a close up mirror, when you find a shape go to a salon and do it there more symmetrical and from there maintain. with oral minoxidil which I use the brow grows back in a couple weeks if I dont like it and I can try something new...

I will post a thread with different models with different eye shapes and face shapes and how different brows affect them later, maybe that could help you without looking retarded for weeks first hhh

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Yeah i started trimming and shaping my brows into a more cleaned female gaze shape without touching the ends or front edges

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Thefaqeeh
if you don't know the shape that works for your eyes yet, then just focus on getting them symmetrical, find a nice eyebrow salon and they can get them identical, which gives you a clean look, should be better than your current as theyll grow simultaneously. with no more hairs in different growth stages.

to find your ideal shape, you can use a blade and sometimes shave the top sometimes the bottom, sometimes closer sometimes further apart, try different shapes till you are satisfied, a video from a long distance with the camera infront of a window at a lower angle helps me decide better than a close up mirror, when you find a shape go to a salon and do it there more symmetrical and from there maintain. with oral minoxidil which I use the brow grows back in a couple weeks if I dont like it and I can try something new...

I will post a thread with different models with different eye shapes and face shapes and how different brows affect them later, maybe that could help you without looking retarded for weeks first hhh
thanks, could actually go to a salon

yeah minox is alright but the shedding period is so ass

Most underated feature my brows and jaw carry my face

• +1
thanks, could actually go to a salon

yeah minox is alright but the shedding period is so ass
I do it for my hairline and in the long run its a very good looks max as the eyelashes I got from it literally saved my eye area

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Most underated feature my brows and jaw carry my face
yes, if you find the ideal shape for you or if you for with good shape from the start it carries you till your late 20s

Do you think it is good to remove the single hairs on the very edge of your eyebrow? Below where it starts to curve kinda

Do you think it is good to remove the single hairs on the very edge of your eyebrow? Below where it starts to curve kinda
most models remove that curve unless you got the eye area and cheekbones for it like gandy and Josh mcregor, look at Jeremy Meeks the end of his brows are non existent and it makes him look better from the photoshop morphs I did, also look at Chico, there is no general advice but usually yes your ends should be higher if not identical to where your brow starts, use a ruler and try to do straighter lines to keep a sharp masc look whichever way you decide to shape

Last edited:
one thing I noticed in ratings here, the difference between rated MTN and HTN is literally how clean a guys brows is, jfl, in real life, clean brows and specific shapes signal high class, and could save a bad eye area in most angles in motion, in real life, which is all that matters really...

examples :

View attachment 2975759View attachment 2975761

View attachment 2975765

just look at this guy, posted here a few hours ago getting chadlite ratings, when it is only the case because he had feminine eyebrows jfl :

View attachment 2975773

View attachment 2975783

View attachment 2975786
tag me in the guide aswell to remind

• +1
high iq post
tag me in that guide btw
i will be there

Nonsense thread.

• Hmm...
Nonsense thread.
could be, look at Chico half of the reason he look bad at 30 is his pretty boy thin eyebrows never grew back jfl, make him look creepy, worked for his Kpop appeal as a teen/young man tho

Good thread.
People don’t understand how much eyebrows affect your appeal. Literally one of the few ONS’ I’ve had said how she liked my eyebrows, didn’t even compliment any other part of my face :forcedsmile::feelswhy:.

I’ve recently started using clear brow gel to shape them better. It doesn’t look unnatural and works wonders.

Yeah i started trimming and shaping my brows into a more cleaned female gaze shape without touching the ends or front edges
Do you have any videos on this you know of ?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

examples :

View attachment 2975759View attachment 2975761

View attachment 2975765

View attachment 2975773

View attachment 2975783

View attachment 2975786
Tag me next post. Are u saying the shape matters most?