Its all about learning how to perfect your hair length

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Elvis Presley

This is up there with Hygeine as the number one most important looksmax trait. Learning how to trim your hair yourself and keep it not too short but not too long and in the shape that you want

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Wallenberg
just get a haircut bro

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and sorrowfulsad
I have a curly hair eveytime i go to the barbershops and tell them to cut just a little they end up cutting too much. i think it's hard to find a good hairdresser when you have a curtly hair... maybe i just need to find some expenssive barbershop or learn to cut my hair by self.

stopped reading at 'Hygeine as the number one most important looksmax trait'

• Hmm...
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
I have a curly hair eveytime i go to the barbershops and tell them to cut just a little they end up cutting too much. i think it's hard to find a good hairdresser when you have a curtly hair... maybe i just need to find some expenssive barbershop or learn to cut my hair by self.
whats your hair type?

Hairs (including facial hairs) cover your face, unless you have ugly hairs it is a looksmaxx especially when you have dark hairs.

This is facts OP but it’s all fucked when your hair thins and falls out to the point where it can’t hold the shape that it used to. Thick dense NW0 is in itself a massive massive advantage.

Mid length is best. Not too shaggy and not too short.