• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mr.Heightism, Pikabro, Solar and 6 others
IMG 7773

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: reptiles, datboijj, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
Reminder that Persians, Assyrians and Levantines were White before the Arab invasions

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 16371
imagine believing in a god that tells you to kill anyone who doesnt believe himselft. absolute faggot cuck religion.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 16371
imagine believing in a god that tells you to kill anyone who doesnt believe himselft. absolute faggot cuck religion.
That’s chad . Definition of slayer. Muslims are the biggest slayers. ON TOP OF THAT IM ARYAN WHO ARE ALSO ONE OF THE BIGGEST SLAYERS EVER AND ON TOP OF YHAT MUSLIMS ARE THE BIGGEST SLAYERS. I HAVE TO DO MYSELF JUSTICE AND BE SLAYER SQUARED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
What about muslim truecels? God has a plan for them right? surely we won't be doomed even though we are believers? @TRUE_CEL

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 16371
Kys neither of them are above 5/10 smv
Shut the fuck up you're unreasonably narcy and unironically mentally challenged. There's nothing bad about being narcy if you have a reason for it, but you don't have one. Can't believe that you make pathetic humblebrags like this: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have-a-wider-face-than-jordan-barret-by-2x.630011/
Why do I know it's a humblebrag? Because you overfixate on singular PSL features all the time and PSL also tells you wide face = good, while completely disregarding that it's Jordan Barrett's only failo, and in your little peanut head you think: Muh I skull mog barrett yay!
Retard alert south park

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Shut the fuck up you're unreasonably narcy and unironically mentally challenged. There's nothing bad about being narcy if you have a reason for it, but you don't have one. Can't believe that you make pathetic humblebrags like this: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have-a-wider-face-than-jordan-barret-by-2x.630011/
Why do I know it's a humblebrag? Because you overfixate on singular PSL features all the time and PSL also tells you wide face = good, while completely disregarding that it's Jordan Barrett's only failo, and in your little peanut head you think: Muh I skull mog barrett yay!
View attachment 2013059
Dig not rd

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
View attachment 2013059
I’m not being arrogant tho I’m genuinely being honest. I can show old shitskin pictures of myself, just being realistic

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
What about muslim truecels? God has a plan for them right? surely we won't be doomed even though we are believers? @TRUE_CEL
May Allah SWT have mercy on us.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe