• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I need a wraparound personality implant from Yaremchuk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Edgar, Lolcel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Edgar, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Ronnie Kray and 2 others

Jokes aside chin and jaw augmentation can give an instant 1-2/10 looks boost if that was a failo before augmentation. It really improves your “personality”. People here are too afraid of implants. If they survive the first month then they’ll last for life and look great permanently

I have a naturally very wide jaw and cheekbones so implants would make me look like The Weeknd in his music video but for bonelets a good design could ascend

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2729 and ifyouwannabemylover
Jokes aside chin and jaw augmentation can give an instant 1-2/10 looks boost if that was a failo before augmentation. It really improves your “personality”. People here are too afraid of implants. If they survive the first month then they’ll last for life and look great permanently
not a fan of implants personally but some people probably have no other choice if they want to improve their personality

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
not a fan of implants personally but some people probably have no other choice if they want to improve their personality
Implants are kind of the future though. Low infection rates going in and zero chance ever after a month unless you have a weird immune system, no bone loss with good fixation, small scars that disappear a few months later, smooth shapes that can look natural. Jaw surgery is seen as the savior on this forum but most people here won’t get it or be able to get it because they’re not functionally fucked. Implants can get you from functional to aesthetic and you can even get exact dimensions everywhere. They used to be bad 20 years ago but silicone implants are the best thing men can invest in now. Low risk high reward IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and lilhorizontal32
looks and personality are the same thing

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
Implants are kind of the future though. Low infection rates going in and zero chance ever after a month unless you have a weird immune system, no bone loss with good fixation, small scars that disappear a few months later, smooth shapes that can look natural. Jaw surgery is seen as the savior on this forum but most people here won’t get it or be able to get it because they’re not functionally fucked. Implants can get you from functional to aesthetic and you can even get exact dimensions everywhere. They used to be bad 20 years ago but silicone implants are the best thing men can invest in now. Low risk high reward IMO
I guess but I'm just not a fan of running around with a piece of plastic in my face. not a concern of mine tho thankfully.

If they survive the first month then they’ll last for life and look great permanently
what are the infection rates during the first month though? I have heard different numbers from different doctors on realself

what are the infection rates during the first month though? I have heard different numbers from different doctors on realself
Like 5% if it includes jaw angles, 2% for chin, less than 1% everything else. Most of the time everything except jaw can be salvaged with antibiotics. Jaw angle area is the worst since you have to go through the mouth so you get a lot of bacteria in the incision despite sanitation. Even antibiotics can’t usually fix an infected jaw angle it requires removal and replacement 3-6 months later. If it survives that, and usually infection will begin right after antibiotics stop, then it’s permanent.

also silicone has the lowest rates of infection. Some people are autistic and ask for PEAK because of misinformation it gives a different look (which is retarded… why would a slightly harder material in the same shape look different? Jfl) or medpor, both are inferior in terms of infection and medpor can get infections later whereas silicone has a flat surface area so even if you get an oral infection years later the implant is virtually inert.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
look at what women do not what they say. only chad bestie <3