It's all about the personality teehee

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, DidntRead, Deleted member 616 and 8 others
But guys, personality still matters?? ... Right ... Righttt? ? ? :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
PUA/Game/low inhib/cold approach/confidence copers on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DidntRead, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
This girl I had a crush on in high school brutally rejected me and then started dating a criminal junkie that robbed a gas station and was addicted to every drug on the planet. The guy ended up dead because of his addiction.

Being a literal criminal with a drug addiction is one of the worst "personalities" you can have.

He was Chadlite/high-tier normie so obviously more attractive than me.

Just work on your personality bro :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This girl I had a crush on in high school brutally rejected me and then started dating a criminal junkie that robbed a gas station and was addicted to every drug on the planet. The guy ended up dead because of his addiction.

Being a literal criminal with a drug addiction is one of the worst "personalities" you can have.

He was Chadlite/high-tier normie so obviously more attractive than me.

Just work on your personality bro :soy:
The only thing that matters to women is good looks

fuck women man. fuck them all. i spent months carefully constructing my life to be devoid of interactions with these toxic creatures

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
fuck women man. fuck them all. i spent months carefully constructing my life to be devoid of interactions with these toxic creatures
Why r u trannymaxxing if u hate women?
Arent u becoming what u despise?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Why r u trannymaxxing if u hate women?
Arent u becoming what u despise?

im not trannymaxxing. traps are abominations and you need the shreds of test you have as an incel male to be barely sane

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 209
Just work on yourself and they'll come.focus on looksmaxing a'd disregard females.

Just work on yourself and they'll come.focus on looksmaxing a'd disregard females.
I've changed so much from 3psl tranny to normal guy 5psl, and few girls show interest now, legit thing

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
and fuck you too with these redpill crap. i have worked on myself to the limits of self obsession
Hold on there castrated low t cuck if you ever disrespect me like that i'll slit your throat and fuck the wound with a metal rod you understand failed abortion trucel ?

Hold on there castrated low t cuck if you ever disrespect me like that i'll slit your throat and fuck the wound with a metal rod you understand failed abortion trucel ?

ooooooo, now im scared

Insanely ERfuel video.

• +1
that train story is beyond blackpilling and shows the entitlement of foids

psl 4 max woman literally thinks she can just summon a gigachad who probably didn't notice she was there.

• +1
that train story is beyond blackpilling and shows the entitlement of foids

psl 4 max woman literally thinks she can just summon a gigachad who probably didn't notice she was there.
They always crack me up. A 4 psl plain jane thinks she's important and valuable enough to demand 6'5 giga chad lol.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
All personality and low inhib does is maximize your potential.

You can get more lays with a constantly high pursuing attitude and sex drive as a high tier normie

Opposed to a low hormones LTR or studycuck at the same looks level

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, hebbewem and 2 others
These videos havr no effect on me anymore.
I am in the post blackpill phase

wtf rip sub 8 men

• +1
These videos havr no effect on me anymore.
I am in the post blackpill phase
They don't affect you 'cause they all contain firangi whores. Just wait till the vids featuring currywhores start getting posted :lul:

• JFL
They don't affect you 'cause they all contain firangi whores. Just wait till the vids featuring currywhores start getting posted :lul:
I am pretty blackpilled son.
I know how bad currywhores can be

if i weren't taller than most of the male population i would be on co or in a graveyard

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 209 and DidntRead
The guys on the protests wasn't even that gl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444