Its all about the small improvements

Nerfmonk

Nerfmonk

Iron
Many people here suggest these crazy interventions that include cutting your skull in half to improve your looks that risk your helath and looking fake af but in my opinion its the relatively small maxes that really add up. Stuff like maxing your skin quality and skin tone, your hairstyle and hairquality, your clothing and maxing your body, leanness and posture WILL make a difference if you are on the "average" spectrum which most people are here and that is without talking about the mental maxes. The truth is that you will never be Barrett but whats nice is that you really don't need to :)

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, GordonFreeman, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
The truth is that you will never be Barrett but whats nice is that you really don't need to
This is yesterdays truth. With technology and new drugs if you are low inhib enough, it is possible. Not without its own risks but defo possible.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
fasho but that can go only go for so long.

Eventually you will need to correct your failos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, thecel and HighIQcel
fucking greycels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
Of course, when you are recessed, or hypoplasia of you orbital/zygos or shitty eyes just "fix you posture, buy new clothes and think positive".

Retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, shortretrudedchin and Deleted member 7776
What the fuck am I reading? Eye bleach at the very least, gtfo with these :bluepill:

I actually read every word and agree with every word as well. You should only consider surgery if you're already lean and softmaxxed.

Actually unexpected from a greycel, although the join date explains things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 2729
Many people here suggest these crazy interventions that include cutting your skull in half to improve your looks that risk your helath and looking fake af but in my opinion its the relatively small maxes that really add up. Stuff like maxing your skin quality and skin tone, your hairstyle and hairquality, your clothing and maxing your body, leanness and posture WILL make a difference if you are on the "average" spectrum which most people are here and that is without talking about the mental maxes. The truth is that you will never be Barrett but whats nice is that you really don't need to :)
when you are really recessed you dont have much to do besides cutting your skull in half

Of course, when you are recessed, or hypoplasia of you orbital/zygos or shitty eyes just "fix you posture, buy new clothes and think positive".

Retard.
Fkn strawman idiot. Did i say if you have shit eyes and look like stephen hawking? No i said if you are around average which most people here are, these things will make a huge diffrence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512