It's all looks until......... (Thought provoking short video. Only intellectuals enter)

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
A very interesting video that was recommended to me while browsing YouTube that I thought would be of use to a lot of you guys.

Many won't watch it and many if they do won't keep an open mind, but for those of you out there it helps, you are welcome. I really rate the Thinking-Ape and think he has a fantastic YouTube channel

Take away from the video:

Your upbringing and your childhood was largely out of your control and I think that is a particular Black Pill that not many on here ever care to consider.

So remember, if you ever become as attractive as you feel you need to be, know that you might still have problems in relationships. Relationships do not solve mental illness and they do not solve depression.

Personality is even less malleable than looks if we really think about it and so don't forget to put the work in to work on yourself as a person.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, mogger123, sixfeettwo and 12 others
seen this before, i can say my personality is actually one of my biggest drawbacks and limits a lot of my options even when it comes to making friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aero22, Deleted member 23558, fauxfox and 3 others
thinking ape also has a voice halo so i dont get bored of his videos quickly :)

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
thinking ape also has a voice halo so i dont get bored of his videos quickly :)

I had my girl listen to one of his other videos a few days back and she hates his voice and calls it 'dreary' lol, but finds his perspectives interesting

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus
Personnality is also genetic ( or environment but to the point its « genetic » in the sense you can’t have an impact on it that matters ).
Taking drugs to alter you personnality verily means its no longer your personnality, by definition.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Elvisandreaa and poopoohead
Personnality is also genetic ( or environment but to the point its « genetic » in the sense you can’t have an impact on it that matters ).
Taking drugs to alter you personnality verily means its no longer your personnality, by definition.

Genetic as in what? Hormone influenced? The high T Chad is more likely going to be aggressive, assertive and fourthright?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Genetic as in what? Hormone influenced? The high T Chad is more likely going to be aggressive, assertive and fourthright?
As in its determined at your birth, external, anterior and « superior » to you. Genetic here as a form of fatalism.
For the «how », i still think you get like your looks, mostly the personnality of your parents, with some genetic recombinaison here and there, and your own uniqueness. But its not what matter in that context.

• +1
I had my girl listen to one of his other videos a few days back and she hates his voice and calls it 'dreary' lol, but finds his perspectives interesting
thinking ape reminds me of bfalcon, which if u dont know he is a redpill/mgtow content creator

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and MakinItHappenReturn

It belongs in this section kiddo. Not the Off-Topic. Hence I reposted it. Get a hobby. Preferably one that doesn't involve following me around a damn forum. Utter NPC.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
thinking ape reminds me of bfalcon, which if u dont know he is a redpill/mgtow content creator

Barely known isn't he?

F482a8457ec14da03f44a2ed4e7c599d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
It belongs in this section kiddo. Not the Off-Topic. Hence I reposted it. Get a hobby. Preferably one that doesn't involve following me around a damn forum. Utter NPC.
Why do you get so angry about it tho? I'm not even starting shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Why do you get so angry about it tho? I'm not even starting shit

Because you don't belong in the adult discussion threads.

Go partake in the evisceration threads or something

Your bud bud energy ruins the discussion

• JFL
in terms of personality, school saved me. I was bullied to oblivion at home. got to a new , private school, where I made new friends, and it stopped completely. im NTmaxxed now

• +1
Because you don't belong in the adult discussion threads.

Go partake in the evisceration threads or something

Your bud bud energy ruins the discussion
What are you talking about, man?

All I did was point out that it's a repost.
Heck, I didn't even claim it. I asked if it was a repost.

What are you talking about, man?

All I did was point out that it's a repost.
Heck, I didn't even claim it. I asked if it was a repost.

Where was it posted before, show me?

• JFL

Yes that's my thread you fucking donut. Oh just fuck off you really fucking get to me. Fucking prick

Everyone from Pajeet land is a socially oblivious fool

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 16275
in terms of personality, school saved me. I was bullied to oblivion at home. got to a new , private school, where I made new friends, and it stopped completely. im NTmaxxed now

Good man. I believe personality is formed throughout puberty etc.

These are the years where you're actualising.

Yes that's my thread you fucking donut. Oh just fuck off you really fucking get to me. Fucking prick

Everyone from Pajeet land is a socially oblivious fool
I never claimed it was someone else's :feelswat::feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
As in its determined at your birth, external, anterior and « superior » to you. Genetic here as a form of fatalism.
For the «how », i still think you get like your looks, mostly the personnality of your parents, with some genetic recombinaison here and there, and your own uniqueness. But its not what matter in that context.

I think it is definitely more environmental than you say personally

Otherwise men wouldn't be far weaker today than they were in previous generations

Since technology came in testosterone levels have dropped substantially for example. There are more male feminists than ever before and there are less masculine men than ever before. The genetic pool didn't suddenly just change in all those born after 1996.

You can't say you are high inhibition because of your genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and MakinItHappenReturn
:D i probably wouldnt stand watching him if he had a nerd twink voice to be honest

I have a mogger voice.

According to the science if you were physically very active during your puberty, you would develop something more deep

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
As many have said... looks get your foot in the door, while your traits let you stay.
But the problem with many men is that they cannot do step one, so we should worry about that first and foremost.

so wrong lol.

its determined by genetics (such as your axon length or other neuron characteristics), hormones (genetics), and the environment is HUGE. If I was born taller, and grew a good face I would be such an egotistic asshole, I know it. My dad is this way. I blame this on being so high T. hormone and environment is probably 90% of the problem

so wrong lol.

its determined by genetics (such as your axon length or other neuron characteristics), hormones (genetics), and the environment is HUGE. If I was born taller, and grew a good face I would be such an egotistic asshole, I know it. My dad is this way. I blame this on being so high T. hormone and environment is probably 90% of the problem
I disagree. Case in point. My dad is an extreme mogger. Height frame face. Yet super sweet and super nt, helpful.
But yes if you beef with him you can be sure youre done for physically

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
you have a gf?? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I disagree. Case in point. My dad is an extreme mogger. Height frame face. Yet super sweet and super nt, helpful.
But yes if you beef with him you can be sure youre done for physically
get his T and DHT levels tested. If they are both high, then that surprises me, if not then its not surprising.

• +1
get his T and DHT levels tested. If they are both high, then that surprises me, if not then its not surprising.

How is it surprising? Do you think he had to face the same tests and tribulations as a fucking boomer?

He's a Zoomer with a smartphone lol

Adversity makes men who they are. Hormones just give you the tools. Fucking basic shit.

How is it surprising? Do you think he had to face the same tests and tribulations as a fucking boomer?

He's a Zoomer with a smartphone lol

Adversity makes men who they are. Hormones just give you the tools. Fucking basic shit.
My dad had a very easy life. Nothing big he ever had to do. Yet he has an extremely short temper, is very dominant and aggressive. I am similar but with an added component. Of unconfidence due to my manletism and uglyness. I had an upbringing about as easy as his. He is like a silverback gorilla, I am a silverback gorilla in a man lets body. I will often act out in a way that’s silverback gorilla like but get a response as though I’m a pathetic manlet. So I have this negative feedback whenever I act. Leaving me to be more quite and reavers most of the time. With occasional outbursts of confidence and risk taking. We both have T that is higher than the reference range for white Europeans.

ive seen some decent chadlite/HTN's cuck themselves due to like getting too high, and acting like a retard

ive seen some decent chadlite/HTN's cuck themselves due to like getting too high, and acting like a retard

And this is not even in a relationship setting. This is going out clubbing and shit

And this is not even in a relationship setting. This is going out clubbing and shit
thats what i mean, my cousin smoked when we were around two girls and completely cucked himself. they started calling him a golden retriever on crack

thats what i mean, my cousin smoked when we were around two girls and completely cucked himself. they started calling him a golden retriever on crack

Well that's different. They had a problem with him smoking, not the way he was acting because he was smoking.

Smoking was a halo for Millennials in the late 2000s and early 2010s. It only really went out of fashion I'd say 2013 onwards ish.

Otherwise it had the opposite impact.

Ex broke up after i started talking about getting a rhino

wwwwwww
A very interesting video that was recommended to me while browsing YouTube that I thought would be of use to a lot of you guys.

Many won't watch it and many if they do won't keep an open mind, but for those of you out there it helps, you are welcome. I really rate the Thinking-Ape and think he has a fantastic YouTube channel

Your upbringing and your childhood was largely out of your control and I think that is a particular Black Pill that not many on here ever care to consider.

So remember, if you ever become as attractive as you feel you need to be, know that you might still have problems in relationships. Relationships do not solve mental illness and they do not solve depression.

Personality is even less malleable than looks if we really think about it and so don't forget to put the work in to work on yourself as a person.

cant hit u on DM

send me DM. coming from fiverr

cope. if you look good on the outside, you're gonna develop better social skills, ergo, making your inside also develop to the next level. if you get all surgeries, looksmaxx etc and it still doesn't solve your shyness, high inhib, it just means you actually looksmin, the surgeries got botched etc.

cases where you're good-looking and still socially inadequate will fall under a very small minority. Mostly, your looks = your social skills.