Its all your fault

H

Haze

Iron
too much coping, most of our issues in our lives have been our own doing. Relationships, school, money & education, we have the world at our fingertips and we take it for granted and use it for imbecile things. Seek god and repent.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, copingtoohardrn and Deleted member 51576
Was it my fault that I was born autistic? Was it my fault that my mother was absent and my father emotionally abusive? Was it my fault that we were poor? Was it my my fault that my brother died from an overdose? Was it my fault that I was called ugly and socially secluded from my peers?

And still to this day I'm open to put in the work and turn my life around if ever given the chance. Yet the opportunities to do so remain vacant as the cosmic, time and time again, mockingly and unmistakenly reveals it's total indifference in the face of what's left of this ragged old spirit.

I owe NOTHING to this world. The pentagram on my shirt yesterday is as blatant of a defiant opposition to the so called "holiness" of (((god's))) supposed creation that I can easily proclaim by wearing while still remaining within the legal confines of society.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff and wsada
Was it my fault that I was born autistic? Was it my fault that my mother was absent and my father emotionally abusive? Was it my fault that we were poor? Was it my my fault that my brother died from an overdose? Was it my fault that I was called ugly and socially secluded from my peers?

And still to this day I'm open to put in the work and turn my life around if ever given the chance. Yet the opportunities to do so remain vacant as the cosmic, time and time again, mockingly and unmistakenly reveals it's total indifference in the face of what's left of this ragged old spirit.

I owe NOTHING to this world. The pentagram on my shirt yesterday is as blatant of a defiant opposition to the so called "holiness" of (((god's))) supposed creation that I can easily proclaim by wearing while still remaining within the legal confines of society.
You don't need to wear a pentagram, my brother. If you want to deny his existence, leave it at that. Keep trying to overcome circumstances.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
eek god and repent.
You nearly had a point and then you lost all credibility when you put your imaginary friend into it

You nearly had a point and then you lost all credibility when you put your imaginary friend into it
whats a cake without frosting.

JoinedApr 9, 2024
Glad you didn't find my last account. That one has some pretty messed up and possibly incriminating things written on it, or so we're told.

Anyway you don't believe in god so you're a redditcuck and I repmog you so suck a dick faggot.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Pick one.
You can be both, evidently. Why're you wasting my time with banal and unfounded statements? That's the worst possible troll. You should actually be banned. At least be funny if you're gonna be a jackass, clown.

• JFL
Reactions: Haze
You can be both, evidently. Why're you wasting my time with banal and unfounded statements? That's the worst possible troll. You should actually be banned. At least be funny if you're gonna be a jackass, clown.
Relax. Pick up an EpiPen. Next time don't call someone a redditcuck and flex your karma on them and get surprised when I tell you it's your fault you've used your autism as a vehicle to be obnoxious and clueless, which people don't like.

• +1
Reactions: Haze
Relax. Pick up an EpiPen. Next time don't call someone a redditcuck and flex your karma on them and get surprised when I tell you it's your fault you've used your autism as a vehicle to be obnoxious and clueless, which people don't like.
That's not what you said.
XRUOPN

You said it was my fault that I was born autistic. You wrote 148 posts in 3 years and still couldn't make them count. Go back to school then and learn to write texts that people can understand. Or kys actually, because you're an antagonizing normie cunt who hates neurodivergents.

That's not what you said.
View attachment 2953591
You said it was my fault that I was born autistic.
Yes, because it was funny.
You wrote 148 posts in 3 years and still couldn't make them count.
Count for what? For the approval of a self-reported autistic loser with a unicorn profile picture?
Go back to school then and learn to write texts that people can understand.
Correction: self-pitying autistic incels with posts in the thousands in a month's time.
Or kys actually, because you're an antagonizing normie cunt who hates neurodivergents.
Thanks. I'll pass.

too much coping, most of our issues in our lives have been our own doing. Relationships, school, money & education, we have the world at our fingertips and we take it for granted and use it for imbecile things. Seek god and repent.
???

How's it my fault I wasn't born white as a sheet?

Stop coping retard your parents, genetics,, environment and endocrinological makeup affects more than half of your actions. Life isn't fucking fair get a grip

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger