Its almost impossible to be an incel if HTN+ tbh

ambi

ambi

C comfort
At that looks level you will get approaches so often that its hard to fail and stay incel

if you are very low inhib tho, even being a sub LTN you can get out of incel status, but with HTN+ looks women pretty much come to you, under that you need to do more work thats why low inhib is important

@Copeful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Latinolooksmaxxer, dopaminebeyondfried and 8 others
No

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and ambi
if ur virgin and 18+ u are not HTN
Sorry to burst any incel bubbles

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, Xangsane, Copeful and 7 others
If ur significantly above the average of ltns and no girl has ever approached u , asked to fuck or give u head ur lying, even mtns get approached for this sometimes

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Copeful and ambi
At that looks level you will get approaches so often that its hard to fail and stay incel

if you are very low inhib tho, even being a sub LTN you can get out of incel status, but with HTN+ looks women pretty much come to you, under that you need to do more work thats why low inhib is important

@Copeful
I used to consider myself chadlite until a few years ago, and if I didn't get compliments by female at least once every couple of days I would worry.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
If ur significantly above the average of ltns and no girl has ever approached u ur lying, even mtns get approached sometimes
im like ltn, weak mtn at best i think and have gotten approached before so yeah it happens even to non gl ppl

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and try2beme
if ur virgin and 18+ u are not HTN
Sorry to burst any incel bubbles
What if an incel ascend in his 20s what are the odds he comes back from the mental inceldom after 20+ years of abused dog syndrome

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ambi
What if an incel ascend in his 20s what are the odds he comes back from the mental inceldom after 20+ years of abused dog syndrome
Little, related to the amount of positive "sexual" interactions ( and what kind) and consistency over time, for at least a good amount of time

• +1
This is rare , if men suddenly get sex after the point where women are giving it up easy and ran through its usually cuz he got his money up. If he got his looks up then why not, this is so rare yet often discussed here

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ambi
This is rare , if men suddenly get sex after the point where women are giving it up easy and ran through its usually cuz he got his money up. If he got his looks up then why not, this is so rare yet often discussed here
Images 44

Only possible for Obesecels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DeadTrees, try2beme, ambi and 1 other person
Do you think location matters in terms of approaches and what women find attractive?
I used to think that but not so sure anymore
It matters tbh
Normies rely on trends to have good appeal n its different everywhere

• +1
I was obese and now im like high teen in bf % and ascended a lot possibly i can reach htn after 10% and hardmaxxing
If your dopamine receptors aren't fried then it's good. Otherwise even if you're a good looking abused dog syndrome will be there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, lowiqNormie and ambi
If your dopamine receptors aren't fried then it's good. Otherwise even if you're a good looking abused dog syndrome will be there.
I think im mentally gone life railed my ass pretty bad atp i dont even feel human

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep and ambi
I think im mentally gone life railed my ass pretty bad atp i dont even feel human
You'll be like Amnesia he ascended by 25 or 30. Has a body count of 200+ still he feels like shit and like abused dog. Living a life of good looking bluepilled dude mogs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Darkeningstar, ambi and 1 other person
You'll be like Amnesia he ascended by 25 or 30. Has a body count of 200+ still he feels like shit and like abused dog. Living a life of good looking bluepilled dude mogs.
Im 26 this year and i plan to be fully looksmaxxed by 28 so yea what you said is right

• Woah
I had definitely mitigated being an abused dog during adolescence but some cognitive patterns remain and are difficult to eradicate. Over

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and ambi
I had definitely mitigated being an abused dog during adolescence but some cognitive patterns remain and are difficult to eradicate. Over
I'll just looksmax to my max potential then just live life by the day and just keep doing basic stuff like skincare and good diet

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
if you are very low inhib tho, even being a sub LTN you can get out of incel status
Just be confident broo :soy::redpill::redpill:

• Ugh..
If ur significantly above the average of ltns and no girl has ever approached u , asked to fuck or give u head ur lying, even mtns get approached for this sometimes
b b b b b but they’re just intimidated by my good looks broooooo :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and ambi

@Copeful

Very easy litmus test to figure out if you're HTN is if you've had the following happen with any sort of frequency when going out to shows.

1. Attractive girls (who you don't know) at shows will randomly start conversation with you unprompted.
2. Attractive girls will sometimes interrupt and say you're cute or compliment some feature (usually I get shoulders, eyebrows, or eyelashes).

• +1
Reactions: ambi and Darkeningstar
Most of my LTN friends dont have girlfriends, some do but it's harder specially if they don't stand out in something else than looks. It's not just personality. MTN + NT can get you a girlfriend, MTB max usually but LTBs are gonna be attracted. HTN is the boy all girls thirst for in the area he goes out. Chad is the king everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Very easy litmus test to figure out if you're HTN is if you've had the following happen with any sort of frequency when going out to shows.

1. Attractive girls (who you don't know) at shows will randomly start conversation with you unprompted.
2. Attractive girls will sometimes interrupt and say you're cute or compliment some feature (usually I get shoulders, eyebrows, or eyelashes).
I have hardly ever been complimented on individual features

• +1
water, as a HTN mtbs will literally throw themselves at you most of the time

• +1