It's almost impossible to get a gf without social circle.

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
You can slay once or twice, but getting a cute NT gf is almost impossible when you are socially awkward aspie, even if you are gl. You need to be approved by her friends and give her a status boost.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Slob, Deleted member 2426 and 8 others
yeah no shit

Most people get into a relationship BC of social circle lol

• +1
Reactions: Slob, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
I always have visions of randomly bumping into a foid and meeting one that way.
But thats just in the movies JFL.
Over if you don't have a large social network to meet with various different groups of people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Slob, LowTierNormie and 7 others
I always have visions of randomly bumping into a foid and meeting one that way.
But thats just in the movies JFL.
Over if you don't have a large social network to meet with various different groups of people.
My friend met his gf this way. He told me how they met, sounded like a Hollywood movie. Literally bumped into her, she was carrying books that she dropped. He helped her pick them up and asked for her name, later asked around and found her on Facebook. Added her, messaged her and there they are, in a relationship with each other. I wish him the best.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Enlil and Deleted member 1464
My friend met his gf this way. He told me how they met, sounded like a Hollywood movie. Literally bumped into her, she was carrying books that she dropped. He helped her pick them up and asked for her name, later asked around and found her on Facebook. Added her, messaged her and there they are, in a relationship with each other. I wish him the best.
Lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and Gengar
No social circle for your face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Slob, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 7 others
Disagree.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
No social circle for your face
Cope of the week. I don't consider myself GL, but I easily mog or at least am as GL as the guys who slay because of status and NTness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Cope of the week. I don't consider myself GL, but I easily mog or at least am as GL as the guys who slay because of status and NTness.
When I was in high school, I remember sitting with a group of 5 friends, we were talking about foids and they all agreed I would be the first to get a gf (I mog them). They all ended up having had gfs before me.
Why?
Because I am not very sociable and now all I really have just a few friends left 2 years on from high school. I don't even talk to them much tbh.
I have no social media as well, just a snapchat with people who again I don;t talk to at all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, needsolution, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Legit. I don't consider myself

Cope. I’ve NEVER had a social circle to begin with (had several friends before but that wasn’t enough to be called a “circle “) yet I’ve had 5 gfs, 2 of which were schoolmates and I met the other 3 online.

Social circle is useless if you don’t meet the basic looks requirements.

Would I increase the quantity of girls I’ve got if I had a social circle? Maybe. Would their quality be better too? I don’t think so. Hence no point in wasting my time on building a social circle which is full of fake smiles and meaningless small talks in general.

Be chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and DidntRead
When I was in high school, I remember sitting with a group of 5 friends, we were talking about foids and they all agreed I would be the first to get a gf (I mog them). They all ended up having had gfs before me.
Why?
Because I am not very sociable and now all I really have just a few friends left 2 years on from high school. I don't even talk to them much tbh.
I have no social media as well, just a snapchat with people who again I don;t talk to at all.
Fucking brutal. One time a foid asked me about my IG and Snapchat and I told her that I didn't have any..., she looked at me like I was the biggest loser in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1464
You dont need social circle at all if you are good looking enough, but like 99% of the posters don't even have the base to reach looks level like that anyway so its pointless

• +1
Fucking brutal. One time a foid asked me about my IG and Snapchat and I told her that I didn't have any..., she looked at me like I was the biggest loser in the world.
Bro..... whenever someone asks for my facebook and I say I don't have one...
every
fucking
time
the conversation just stops slowly and they leave shortly after... legit.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution, Deleted member 470, Over and 1 other person
Social circle only matters for increasing your chances of meeting foids, it doesn’t make you more physically attractive, which is all that matters.

If anything, having no social media can be a halo, makes you more mysterious, providing you are somewhat decent looking.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2426, auboutduprecipice and 3 others
Social circle only matters for increasing your chances of meeting foids, it doesn’t make you more physically attractive, which is all that matters.

If anything having no social media can be a halo, makes you more mysterious, providing you are somewhat decent looking.
Yeah exactly. You can be a total anti social aspie with zero friends but you can still get women easily by downloading tinder jfl, if you are good looking enough of course

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, DidntRead, SikKunt and 2 others
Yeah exactly. You can be a total anti social aspie with zero friends but you can still get women easily by downloading tinder jfl, if you are good looking enough of course

It depends though, you are known for being an autistic school shooter type, no social media just further emphasises that however a quiet but not creepy kid with no social media could be seen as mysterious and cute. However even that just falls down to looks, the quiet kid is cute because he is hot, the school shooter is weird because he’s ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, p0lishsubhuman, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 3 others
Bro..... whenever someone asks for my facebook and I say I don't have one...
every
fucking
time
the conversation just stops slowly and they leave shortly after... legit.
It is true. Recently I had a situation with my new class, a girl was inviting everyone to private facebook group, and she asked me for my FB and I said I dont have one, her face expression was disrespectful, I think she considered that weird. I think I might be labeled as weirdo loner pretty soon. Thankfully that girl was ugly landwhale so I dont really give a fuck.

• +1
It is true. Recently I had a situation with my new class, a girl was inviting everyone to private facebook group, and she asked me for my FB and I said I dont have one, her face expression was disrespectful, I think she considered that weird. I think I might be labeled as weirdo longer pretty soon. Thankfully that girl was ugly landwhale so I dont really give a fuck.
I am considering getting a facebook once I get some new friends. But then I run into the problem of only having a few dozen people on my friends list............

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
I am considering getting a facebook once I get some new friends. But then I run into the problem of only having a few dozen people on my friends list............
Yeah you lose either way. I really don't like facebook idea, but it's a requirement for normies and being NT. Also you cant spam pepe emotes like on discord.

Also if you dont have profile picture you are kinda weird too to normies I think.

• +1
Yeah you lose either way. I really don't like facebook idea, but it's a requirement for normies and being NT. Also you cant spam pepe emotes like on discord.
Luckily for me I have a snapchat since 2015, with 76,000 snap score (spam snaps to friends during class).
But generally people add on snap AFTER adding on fb, ig, etc

• +1
Reactions: needsolution and Over
Luckily for me I have a snapchat since 2015, with 76,000 snap score (spam snaps to friends during class).
But generally people add on snap AFTER adding on fb, ig, etc
I never had snapchat JFL and my ig is only for checking new barrett pics. It's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, bruhcel, DidntRead and 3 others
my ig is only for checking new barrett pics
Adln6eXy o

• JFL
Reactions: Over
@OwlGod
Destroy this coper

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
its impossivle to not have a social circle as a nigg

no point in having a gf tbh

Social circle only helps if you wouldn't have as much confidence by yourself. I agree with the poster above who said that if you're average or good looking, not having social media can be a halo. Believe it or not, a lot of women don't care for dudes who post pics on their IG all the time or constantly gossip on social media.

If you don't have a social circle but still want to meet women irl, the best way to do so is to become a regular at some restaurant/cafe/bar. It will take time, granted, but the chances of you meeting another regular or a worker are high. But like others have said, don't be a total aspie by darting your eyes around or slouching over.

He must look like Chad girls don’t just accept requests without knowing you for a bit or getting a heads up

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He must look like Chad girls don’t just accept requests without knowing you for a bit or getting a heads up
No, he's not Chad at all. He's mid-normie tier. He is Turkish and generally Turkish people date each other for the most part. She is also Turkish. Apparently, she's got green eyes, so that's a halo for her. They're both non-degenerates so I wish them a blessed marriage in the future, God willing.

No social circle for your face, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Arvenas
i don't have snap and ig, it's weird but there's too much blackpill going on there

Why?
Social media, being NT and open and having friends is of the most importance for averagecels.

• +1
Social media, being NT and open and having friends is of the most importance for averagecels.

True... but if averagecels focused on improving their looks it would help more with women than just trying to be social. I've seen plenty of guys who are fun and NT but don't meet the looks threshold so they never get dates.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

If anything, having no social media can be a halo, makes you more mysterious, providing you are somewhat decent looking.
Good looking guy without fb/insta- mysterious
Average guy without them- haha what a loser
Ugly guy without them- lucky he won't disturb any women online

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2810
True... but if averagecels focused on improving their looks it would help more with women than just trying to be social. I've seen plenty of guys who are fun and NT but don't meet the looks threshold so they never get dates.
Yeah. Once you are good looking enough getting a social circle and friends is a must

Users who are viewing this thread

Back