its almost impossible to rate linearly after a point

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
how can you guys linearly rate after a point and not feel like fanboying / feeling that youre objectively right.

its ok to do it for fun while being aware of thi if you like but i wouldnt be that serious/strict about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
bump. id like to know if some of you are strict about it or realise its partly memeing

Maher has no failos and all the halos

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Your English is weird idk what you mean tbh

Maher has no failos and all the halos
i feel how many tiers we have to put looks surpasses the objectivity of looks if that makes sense

i feel how many tiers we have to put looks surpasses the objectivity of looks if that makes sense
Idk all 10s are 10s there are some favourites but still
Look at a d&g fashion show all people Will be approx on the same level so it's all up to personal tastes

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Idk all 10s are 10s there are some favourites but still
Look at a d&g fashion show all people Will be approx on the same level so it's all up to personal tastes
i mean kortajarena is very close to 10 to me and im certain a lot of girls would genuinely prefer some tiktok htn over him. and someone would be like "she is coping", "its because she knows he would reject her" or stuff or others would revise and say kortajarena is uglier and the htn mogs him still missing the bigger picture

theres also stuff like racial pheno, facial pheno, age so its hard to rate linearly

yeah whatever im saying taste is more subjective than how we rate 100%, thats a fact to me i just wonder what others feel the same

Last edited:
i mean kortajarena is very close to 10 to me and im certain a lot of girls would genuinely prefer some tiktok htn over him. and someone would be like "she is coping", "its because she knows he would reject her" or stuff or others would revise and say kortajarena is uglier and the htn mogs him still missing the bigger picture

theres also stuff like racial pheno, facial pheno, age so its hard to rate linearly
The tik tok prettyboy Is objectively less gl, he Will attract mostly mentally ill, pansexuals, emo girls while kortajarena attracts High e girls or model girls