It's always hilarious when Turks and Azeris simp for Hungarians

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Many if you probably know what im talking about. It's the phenomenon that you mostly see on post that relates to Hungary sometimes especially on Instagram, main comments will always be Turks, Azeris or even Pakistanis commenting how Hungarians are their Turanic brothers :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Hungarians always look super confused and awkward when they say this, the comment section on these posts always look like horrendous cringe fest, jfl nothijg makes me cage more then the Turan Hungarian relationship maan :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

SmartSelect 20201221 152741 Instagram
SmartSelect 20201221 152800 Instagram
SmartSelect 20201221 152827 Instagram
SmartSelect 20201221 152905 Instagram
SmartSelect 20201221 152928 Instagram
SmartSelect 20201221 153020 Gallery
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Hungarians pakistanis confirmed jfl
Bqt7g5y

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580, PrisonMike and 7 others
Bumperino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
❤️🇦🇱🇹🇷🇭🇺🇽🇰🇰🇿🇺🇿🇰🇬🇹🇲🇵🇰🇲🇳❤️
Biz kardeşiz!
@MentalistKebab

• Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Afghans have a similar problem with Pakis and Indians. They want to be in group with us so badly. It's cringeworthy since indians and pakis look nothing like your avarage Afghan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 8853
Hungary forever

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
I don't even know what this is.

I never simped for any country.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Afghans have a similar problem with Pakis and Indians. They want to be in group with us so badly. It's cringeworthy since indians and pakis look nothing like your avarage Afghan.
Jfl jbw at it again, everyone wants to have whiter skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 3573 and 4 others
Tfw when Afghans are actually Hungarians

• JFL
It's also cringe when Persians claim they're a similar people to people in the Balkans. I've heard this quite a few times before and yet it's never the Balkan people that propagate this. It's always the Persians jfl

It's also cringe when Persians claim they're a similar people to people in the Balkans. I've heard this quite a few times before and yet it's never the Balkan people that propagate this. It's always the Persians jfl
Never heard abiut this in my life, persians on the internet suck of mostly to the west, Israel, Armenia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
actually persians mog balkans hard, not a good example jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and manletofpeace81
Never heard abiut this in my life, persians on the internet suck of mostly to the west, Israel, Armenia
Really? There is a theory for both croats and Serbs that they originate from the region near Iran. It's even on wikipedia

• JFL
actually persians mog balkans hard, not a good example jfl
In terms of looks, nooooo. Not a chance. Not all of them at least. I live in a multicultural area and this is far from the case. Probably the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Wanted to comment that too, they are higher iq then this wasteland
Maybe higher IQ, not higher looks. I live in an area where I see both races regularly. Persians don't mog looks wise. Idk about iq. Balkans easily mog looks wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and TsarTsar444
@turkproducer

Maybe higher IQ, not higher looks. I live in an area where I see both races regularly. Persians don't mog looks wise. Idk about iq. Balkans easily mog looks wise
@streege is a persian mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 3573, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Many if you probably know what im talking about. It's the phenomenon that you mostly see on post that relates to Hungary sometimes especially on Instagram, main comments will always be Turks, Azeris or even Pakistanis commenting how Hungarians are their Turanic brothers :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Hungarians always look super confused and awkward when they say this, the comment section on these posts always look like horrendous cringe fest, jfl nothijg makes me cage more then the Turan Hungarian relationship maan :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

View attachment 882476View attachment 882477View attachment 882478View attachment 882479View attachment 882480View attachment 882482:lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 882486View attachment 882488
Turks larp at everything

Turks do the same for East Asian Russian (Yakut People) because their languages sound similar.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Look at the comments section. Full of Turks claiming these East Asian people from Siberia as "brothers" and "family"

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Sdfsfds

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Lolcel

Gfhfghgf

Apparently East Asians in Russia are "Siberian Turks" :p

View attachment 882476View attachment 882477View attachment 882478View attachment 882479View attachment 882480View attachment 882482:lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 882486View attachment 882488

Users who are viewing this thread

Back