It's asymmetry a thing that can be fixed without surgery?

A

AMKL

Iron
It's asymmetry a thing that can be fixed without surgery?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lidian
Asymmetry where? How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and majesticincel
Depending in what field you have asymmetry. Cheeks, masseters, eyebrows, eyelids, nose and allat. You could for sure fix some of them without surgery depending on lvl of asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Yeah can be fixed without surgery if its still developing

Depending in what field you have asymmetry. Cheeks, masseters, eyebrows, eyelids, nose and allat. You could for sure fix some of them without surgery depending on lvl of asymmetry
Look I have asymmetry in almost all my face. Due to doing martial arts. I'm 18yo

Attachments

• IMG_20240816_195123.jpg
    IMG_20240816_195123.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joshrc
18yo I'm I still developing?
Most facial parts are past the main stage of development in like 15-16, whats the thing thats making ur face asymmetrical?

Look I have asymmetry in almost all my face. Due to doing martial arts. I'm 18yo
Minimal asymmetry, doesnt matter at all

Everyones face is slightly asymmetrical forget abt symmetry

• +1
Reactions: aids
The only thing i saw is your eyebrows asymmetry, you have more hair on 1 eyebrow, so look at the thread on how to grow eyebrows cuz there, and then style them at the same lvl

Your left masseter looks bigger than other, i assume because you jew a lot on 1 side. Hard chew on the other side for 1 week or more until you see them look more symmetrical

Slight eyelid asymmetry, try to ice and eyelid pull some weeks on the eyelid

Looks fixable imo

The only thing i saw is your eyebrows asymmetry, you have more hair on 1 eyebrow, so look at the thread on how to grow eyebrows cuz there, and then style them at the same lvl

Your left masseter looks bigger than other, i assume because you jew a lot on 1 side. Hard chew on the other side for 1 week or more until you see them look more symmetrical

Looks fixable imo
Eyelid pulling is cope tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: skedd and Lidian
Wouldn't prioritise/worry about it. Asymmetry shouldn't ever really be anybody's biggest concerns unless they're deformed.

• +1
Reactions: skedd and majesticincel
Eyelid pulling is cope tbh
Worked slightly for me, i feel more skin than in start of summer when i started

you may not see the results because the problem you may have is lazy eye and not eyelid skin deficiency

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Bro post a better pic without the camera being from a lower angle, i can morph you

99% of people don't see any asymmetry in your face. It's even less in real life, in motion. Other 1% are fucked up people who see everything as looksmin. In my opinion, forget about it.

• +1
99% of people don't see any asymmetry in your face. It's even less in real life, in motion. Other 1% are fucked up people who see everything as looksmin. In my opinion, forget about it.
Your not wrong, slight asymmetry is noticeable mostly and only when taking photo on shit cameras and not irl🤷

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
asymmetry is not relevant if not extreme , cases like paul walker, roman reigns ,bradley cooper etc.

Looks fixable imo
Ok thanks I will try that. I want to fix all the little things until I have money for my ascension.

• +1