It's basically impossible to have a fulfilling life if you are sub5. Analysis of few paths to escape this cruelty.

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Rotting on PSL since 2017. Truecel forever.
If you are subpar in looks (bottom 50th) you can either looksmaxx or geomaxx. Let's be real: looksmaxxing does not work like most of unknowledgable tiktokcels zoomies may think. For lots of us looksmaxxing doesn't exist unless you count such a trivial shit like gymcelling and losing fat. If you are in the bottom 20% of men, only 0.00000046256% of women are pursuing you according to the 80/20 rule.

Graph

This graph is not mine. I took it from this thread on .is -> https://incels.is/threads/the-average-man-has-a-low-chance-of-getting-a-girlfriend.166309/
Geomaxxing is also very complicated. There are 4 ways to make money abroad which 3 of them have same path like looksmaxxing - these are just unaccessible methods for most of us subhuman dalits:
- getting a remote job in your homeland and geomaxxing (DOES NOT WORK. NO COMPANY WOULD ALLOW YOU TO EMIGRATE.);
- building own business in your homeland (DOES NOT WORK FOR MOST OF US CUZ YOU NEED TO BE QUITE RICH IN BEGIN WITH WHILE I CANNOT EVEN MAKE 1K JEWROS PER MONTH WITH MY UBER JOB.);
- getting a job in a shithole you are gonna visit (NO NEED TO COMMENT. YOU WILL EARN 3-6X LESS THAN IN YOUR COUNTRY. THATS THE COMPLETE INSANITY.);
- offering small side hustles to people in your country (THATS THE ONLY METHOD THAT MAKES SENSE. YOU ARE GOING TO SOME SHITHOLE WHERE YOU ARE SET WITH JUST 1K JEWROS PER MONTH.)

So basically offering small side hustles like tutoring is the way. Thats my current plan (after NEETing since march 2020 when the plandemic madness had started). If I fail with this shit imma prob visit an English male fashion model who worked for Dolce & Gabbana.

To sum up all this stuff ive just made we have already known saving money + building small business around side hustles is the only way to escape the trueceldom cruelty. Obv with these muh side hustle methods you wont earn big money, but in the most 3rd world countries you are set with minimum salary of the 1st world countries. Expensive looksmaxxing methods wont get you fruits. You will only donate kikes you braindead brainwashed coping subhuman. Wake up!

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguyreturn @hopecel @Jason Voorhees

Attachments

• graph.png
    graph.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7, trueceI, the BULL and 5 others
If you are subpar in looks (bottom 50th) you can either looksmaxx or geomaxx. Let's be real: looksmaxxing does not work like most of unknowledgable tiktokcels zoomies may think. For lots of us looksmaxxing doesn't exist unless you count such a trivial shit like gymcelling and losing fat. If you are in the bottom 20% of men, only 0.00000046256% of women are pursuing you according to the 80/20 rule.

View attachment 2983318
This graph is not mine. I took it from this thread on .is -> https://incels.is/threads/the-average-man-has-a-low-chance-of-getting-a-girlfriend.166309/
Geomaxxing is also very complicated. There are 4 ways to make money abroad which 3 of them have same path like looksmaxxing - these are just unaccessible methods for most of us subhuman dalits:
- getting a remote job in your homeland and geomaxxing (DOES NOT WORK. NO COMPANY WOULD ALLOW YOU TO EMIGRATE.);
- building own business in your homeland (DOES NOT WORK FOR MOST OF US CUZ YOU NEED TO BE QUITE RICH IN BEGIN WITH WHILE I CANNOT EVEN MAKE 1K JEWROS PER MONTH WITH MY UBER JOB.);
- getting a job in a shithole you are gonna visit (NO NEED TO COMMENT. YOU WILL EARN 3-6X LESS THAN IN YOUR COUNTRY. THATS THE COMPLETE INSANITY.);
- offering small side hustles to people in your country (THATS THE ONLY METHOD THAT MAKES SENSE. YOU ARE GOING TO SOME SHITHOLE WHERE YOU ARE SET WITH JUST 1K JEWROS PER MONTH.)

So basically offering small side hustles like tutoring is the way. Thats my current plan (after NEETing since march 2020 when the plandemic madness had started). If I fail with this shit imma prob visit an English male fashion model who worked for Dolce & Gabbana.

To sum up all this stuff ive just made we have already known saving money + building small business around side hustles is the only way to escape the trueceldom cruelty. Obv with these muh side hustle methods you wont earn big money, but in the most 3rd world countries you are set with minimum salary of the 1st world countries. Expensive looksmaxxing methods wont get you fruits. You will only donate kikes you braindead brainwashed coping subhuman. Wake up!

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguyreturn @hopecel @Jason Voorhees
All luck, bracie. Either you're born into oligarch family or it's ogre (unless you're from ameriKKKa)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, BrahminBoss, mrriceguyreturn and 2 others
0.0000000046256 x 3,950,000,000 = 1827.12
you still have 1,800+ women chasing you incel, dont give up

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI, hopecel, jinnu and 7 others
Really based thread ngl

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
If you are in the bottom 20% of men, only 0.00000046256% of women are pursuing you according to the 80/20 rule.
"whitepill" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

idk dude I am born in a traditional honorable peasant family where I was taught to work (wageslave) fair and never steal anything from anyone but I'm forced either to gamblemaxx or to thugmaxx at this point...
unicucking won't bring me anywhere but to the golden heaven of the famous English male model you mentioned :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and the BULL
opinion invalid