Its been 2 weeks on Tret my face is still getting worse...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Its gotten slightly better when I do it every other day. Should I talk to my dermatologist or wait another 2 weeks because apparently "It gets better before it gets worse".

gotta wait for 6 months bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
gotta wait for 6 months bro
When will it at least stop making this worse its much redder then it normally is.

Another confounding variable are my exams cortisol fucks my face up so this is part of it. Can't tell if its the tret or stress.

Also there must be someway to speed up the process 6 months just to have decent skin...

When will it at least stop making this worse its much redder then it normally is.

Another confounding variable are my exams cortisol fucks my face up so this is part of it. Can't tell if its the tret or stress.

Also there must be someway to speed up the process 6 months just to have decent skin...
when i was on my early stages i had pimples under my skin which were so close to the surface if i rubbed my skin the calcified puss would fall out

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
when i was on my early stages i had pimples under my skin which were so close to the surface if i rubbed my skin the calcified puss would fall out
how long did it take for this to stop :/

Accutane or death

Accutane or death
My friend got a bad leg injury from it just running/jogging it weakens your bones and does all kinds of bad shit.

This is my last resort

My friend got a bad leg injury from it just running/jogging it weakens your bones and does all kinds of bad shit.

This is my last resort
you have to ride the tretinoin out bro

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 11126
clindamycin and zinc phosphate
Clindamycin is an antibiotic I already started taking one recently. No clue what zinc phosphate does tho

This is my last resort
That's not true. In low doses it doesn't have any bad side effects and clears acne in no time. Tretinoin didn't do shit for me, accutane mogs so hard.

accutane for a couple of months (dont believe the rumors, maybe if you take it for years on end)
or tretinoin every day 0,5 mg and wait like 3 months to see how it works.....