Its been 3 days on tretinoin and my acne hasn't gone away yet

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Starting to wonder if I got scammed its actually make my acne worse at this point.

each night it doesn't get better I will put double the amount on my face.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Yerico7, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
0iq

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel:( and Deleted member 11126
your dad used tretinoin as lube that night. sperm got mixed with tretinoin to produce an impatient bastard like you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, fvolkek and 1 other person
it does get worst before it gets better, you clearly didn't research it enough

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
your dad applied tretinoin in his dick before fucking. sperm got mixed with tretinoin to create a impatient bastard like you
Wait does tret actually cause messed up sperm I thought that was accutane...

jiffle, u need to wait longer

dont combine sun exposure with tretinoin you can fuck up your skin like that
im on nearly 7 months i have days with perfect no pimple skin and days with some pimples

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 11126
dont combine sun exposure with tretinoin you can fuck up your skin like that
im on nearly 7 months i have days with perfect no pimple skin and days with some pimples
Yeah that's the one thing I dislike about it I wanted to tan max after fixing my skin but it seems like I have to pick one or the other.

I have always looked too pale and its an insecurity of mine

over for your IQ
Well its a good thing my dad didn't do that although my mom took accutane she said something about "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" she also smoked too but I turned out pretty decent.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Yeah that's the one thing I dislike about it I wanted to tan max after fixing my skin but it seems like I have to pick one or the other.

I have always looked too pale and its an insecurity of mine
take Melanotan i believe to get a tan and stay on tret no madder how bad your skin gets

Well its a good thing my dad didn't do that although my mom took accutane she said something about "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" she also smoked too but I turned out pretty decent.

Its been 3 days on tretinoin and my acne hasn't gone away yet​

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
take Melanotan i believe to get a tan and stay on tret no madder how bad your skin gets
Yeah I can do that with beta carotene I just wanted to get it the natural way

to bad your on tretinoin
What if I just take a week off to tan... Idk there must be some way around this.

My acne is naturally bad so I may have to take this shit forever. I don't want to never be able to tan

I'm giving it 30 days is that enough time to see whether or not it will work?
yeah a few weeks, tret will bring out all the acne you would have gotten anyway so it's worth it in the end

What if I just take a week off to tan... Idk there must be some way around this.

My acne is naturally bad so I may have to take this shit forever. I don't want to never be able to tan
bro dont fucking tan holy shit tretinoin will do you much better than tanning just use the supplements holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: aga04
bro dont fucking tan holy shit tretinoin will do you much better than tanning just use the supplements holy fuck
I just think its terrible I need to take a cream or a million supplements just to have skin with no acne.

The only time in the past I had no acne was when I did 3 creams and was on anti biotics

I just think its terrible I need to take a cream or a million supplements just to have skin with no acne.

The only time in the past I had no acne was when I did 3 creams and was on anti biotics
bro take the tretinoin for a few months dont fucking tan naturally and your good whats so hard to understand
its like trying to teach a caveman how to cook a fish but he keeps trying to eat it raw

• JFL
Reactions: aga04

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, aga04 and Deleted member 1851
Nigga's iq is -10 don't worry

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
wait atleast 1 month to see any difference and 3 month to see some good changes

I take it orally a lot maybe I should take it as a suppository too... Although I don't like getting it on my face I once had a big load and my dog licked my face that was pretty gross

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aga04 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry