It’s been 4 years since I joined .org

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Staff Member - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩🟧🦁
Staff
This is me, now you’re probably wondering how did I end up here? *world on pause while I’m saying this, like I’m the main character”

IMG 0698

I've joined in Covid period while everything was going to experience the global lockdown. Been here for for years and nothing has gotten better for a bitch ass dude like me. I'm a dude that ain't worth something. I ain't shit, I'm garbage, I'm lame, I ain't awesome, I ain't fabolous. That kinda dude. It's game over for guys like me. Ugly = Creepy always remember that. I'm a good guy and I help people a lot, but I've been labeled as a weird creepy dude since years. This isn't healthy for my mental state, and you can imagine it fucked me up big time

Only thing I've did was losing weight like 30kg by starvemaxxing, because I learned that was the most important before doing anything. You truly see your face. It ascended me big time (peak in 2022)

I won't probably last long here, I'll give it two more years.

@emeraldglass @Michael Myers @Lmao @coispet @Administrator @Gargantuan @ascension

Special tag for fellow 2020cels

@Jason Voorhees @Gargantuan

Some people I liked before I was mod

@Xangsane @5.5psl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 65752, Jason Voorhees and 21 others
I hope you last long here, stay long enough for me, you and @Michael Myers to have a meet up :(

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, emeraldglass, NumbThePain and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, optimisticzoomer, slavicpsycho and 6 others
Any tales to tell,grandma?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and Deleted member 52452
I'm a dude that ain't worth something. I ain't shit, I'm garbage, I'm lame, I ain't awesome, I ain't fabolous. That kinda dude. It's game over for guys like me. Ugly = Creepy always remember that.
No, my brother. You’re wrong. I am all those things, not you. But yeah, it sucks. Women don’t care who you are as a person when you’re unattractive in their eyes. However, I’ve seen your picture and you’re not unattractive because of looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, NumbThePain, wsada and 2 others
This is me, now you’re probably wondering how did I end up here? *world on pause while I’m saying this, like I’m the main character”
“see that nerdy kid over there with the bad hair cut? that’s me”

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, ascension, slavicpsycho and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain, wsada and coisbhai
Ketamin mentioned you in the post in the thread which you absolutely do not give a fuck about :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
No, my brother. You’re wrong. I am all those things, not you. But yeah, it sucks. Women don’t care who you are as a person when you’re unattractive in their eyes. However, I’ve seen your picture and you’re not unattractive because of looks.
You are both not those things, I’m going to show up to the Netherlands and see two 6’7 chads and get ganged up on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, ascension, NumbThePain and 2 others
nigger deleted my ropemaxxing guide, nevah 4get.

• WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and wsada
been 10 years since i joined the blackpill series of forums puahate/sluthate/lookism/looksmax. longest unbroken internet social interaction tbh. makes me sad. where did all that time go

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, murdah, ascension and 2 others
Good mod tbh
Only mod I'll miss beside coispet:forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, ascension, NumbThePain and 2 others
I'm a dude that ain't worth something. I ain't shit, I'm garbage, I'm lame, I ain't awesome, I ain't fabolous.
relatable... i aint been here long enough but you seem like a nice guy and i hope everything goes well for you and find true happiness and someone that will love you no matter what:heart:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, wsada, NumbThePain and 1 other person
absolutely mirin

• Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain, coisbhai and wsada
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Deleted member 71172, wsada and 1 other person
You are both not those things, I’m going to show up to the Netherlands and see two 6’7 chads and get ganged up on
No, I am those things for sure but thanks anyway. I’m a 5’10” shitskin btw.

• So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai
relatable... i aint been here long enough but you seem like a nice guy and i hope everything goes well for you and find true happiness and someone that will love you no matter what:heart:
He’s definitely a nice guy. He deserves the world. 🌍 ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: coisbhai, NumbThePain, Bartenderofnashv and 1 other person
I hope you last long here, stay long enough for me, you and @Michael Myers to have a meet up :(
Let's make it happen bhai

• Love it
Nothing lasts forever bhai :feelsrope:
No, this does

I used to be a subhuman hairy wolf monkey curry and was brutally bullied for being an abused dog

This forum made me feel normal 😡😡😡😡

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NumbThePain and Deleted member 71172
No, this does

I used to be a subhuman hairy wolf monkey curry and was brutally bullied for being an abused dog

This forum made me feel normal 😡😡😡😡
Nice tales chadpreet
Not enough ropefuel for me

Also no it doesn't

• So Sad
Yes brother

That's so kind. I don't deserve you

Hope the best for you too, you deserve it
Thank you brother. And you absolutely do. Shucks you live far away otherwise we would hang out a lot.

• Love it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and Lookologist003

View attachment 2930526

I've joined in Covid period while everything was going to experience the global lockdown. Been here for for years and nothing has gotten better for a bitch ass dude like me. I'm a dude that ain't worth something. I ain't shit, I'm garbage, I'm lame, I ain't awesome, I ain't fabolous. That kinda dude. It's game over for guys like me. Ugly = Creepy always remember that. I'm a good guy and I help people a lot, but I've been labeled as a weird creepy dude since years. This isn't healthy for my mental state, and you can imagine it fucked me up big time

Only thing I've did was losing weight like 30kg by starvemaxxing, because I learned that was the most important before doing anything. You truly see your face. It ascended me big time (peak in 2022)

@emeraldglass @Michael Myers @Lmao @coispet @Administrator @Gargantuan @ascension

@Xangsane @5.5psl
If you leave, I'll leave too. So, it's better if you stay here because I like having you around. And don't be too hard on yourself. You look good, you're healthy, have a job, a home, and a life. You're definitely worth something.

• Love it
If you leave, I'll leave too. So, it's better if you stay here because I like having you around. And don't be too hard on yourself. You look good, you're healthy, have a job, a home, and a life. You're definitely worth something.
Thank you bhai. You're the wisest of all us mods, and i like you a lot. I'm glad I've met you

• Love it
Reactions: murdah and emeraldglass
Thank you bhai. You're the wisest of all us mods, and i like you a lot. I'm glad I've met you
Thanks, bro. I appreciate it, especially coming from you.

• Love it
Thanks for the service unc
Den Haag Army GIF by Veteranendag

• Love it
2150184 8905B8A8 0DD9 4EB1 90D2 C80792F2B845

@NumbThePain and the boys

Alr, son, time to call it quits :feelsyay:

And you still only get 30 replies :feelswhy:

View attachment 2930526

@Xangsane @5.5psl
Liking Xangsane is peak faggotry.