Its been 4 years

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i have not met a girl as feminine as she was. When i met her, she was like the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. Her voice, her hair, her gestures, it was just so high E.

All the girls afterwards had much deeper voices and more masculine movements. No grace whatsover. And probably felt more like guys internally as well.

But she was something else. I think she was the last of a kind tbh ngl, it seems like this type of women has gone extinct nowdays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, iloveboobs, ayusshhhh and 3 others
Never begun

• +1
Reactions: Apparition, nathan and BrutalMogger

• JFL
Reactions: iluvmilk, iloveboobs and BrutalMogger
ok im happy for you bro i wish you all the best on the following adventures and i hope you will continue this trajectory of success and utter domination of your ambitions

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and ayusshhhh
i have not met a girl as feminine as she was. When i met her, she was like the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. Her voice, her hair, her gestures, it was just so high E.

All the girls afterwards had much deeper voices and more masculine movements. No grace whatsover. And probably felt more like guys internally as well.

But she was something else. I think she was the last of a kind tbh ngl, it seems like this type of women has gone extinct nowdays.
Beautiful lips

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and BrutalMogger

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Apparition and BrutalMogger
ok im happy for you bro i wish you all the best on the following adventures and i hope you will continue this trajectory of success and utter domination of your ambitions
my ambition was to have 10 kids with her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

she had beautiful everything. and i also got the impression she went crazy in bed too.
Getting home after work to find her at your home and to get to fuck her must be a bliss

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Getting home after work to find her at your home and to get to fuck her must be a bliss
yeah, the guy who is with her rn is a very lucky guy . and im a very stupid guy for giving up on her :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh