It’s been days since someone liked me on tinder

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I might just be shadowbanned though, right?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Jigen, the BULL and 3 others
Yea ur account slowly gets less viewed by Girls usually start a new tinder after 1 week

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Your profile was hidden because of Tinder's rigged logic.

Fuck tinder nigga

Yea ur account slowly gets less viewed by Girls usually start a new tinder after 1 week
Your profile was hidden because of Tinder's rigged logic.
can you pay for boosts instead of restarting profile?
I lost the pics I used for Tinder. They're blurry already on Tinder and if I reuploaded them again they'd be even more blurry.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
can you pay for boosts instead of restarting profile?
I lost the pics I used for Tinder. They're blurry already on Tinder and if I reuploaded them again they'd be even more blurry.
Yes that’s what tinder wants that’s why it slowly shadowbans u, so ur like I was getting lots of matches now I get nothing gonna buy a boost

• +1
Waowww, you guys are getting matches? I paid for tinder pro & got 50 boosts and only have 2 matches but their names are in cyrillic alphabet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allandro, Manletmachine and Iasacrko
Depends, how many likes were you getting before??

Yes that’s what tinder wants that’s why it slowly shadowbans u, so ur like I was getting lots of matches now I get nothing gonna buy a boost
It's not like they were even good. My main pic is just a close-up selfie of my face. I cringe hard every time I see it, but i'm too autistic to take proper pictures, even selfies.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Waowww, you guys are getting matches? I paid for tinder bro and got 50 boosts and only have 2 matches but their names are in cyrillic alphabet.
DW they're all whores on there anyway... not like they're high value or anything JFL

DW they're all whores on there anyway... not like they're high value or anything JFL
Whores are exactly what I’m looking for sir, I’m at the right location

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
I genuinely don't understand those shit apps, I see literal incels shitskin ugly midgets getting matches but me a med ''white'' , 6'3'' that's been always told was good looking irl and that has gotten many ioi and interest irl can't get more than a few matches and either 0 responses or all ghostings.

Last edited:
I genuinely don't understand those shit apps, I see literal incels shitskin ugly midgets getting matches but me a med ''white'' , 6'3'' that's been always told was good looking irl and that has gotten many ioi and interest irl can't get more than a few matches and either 0 responses or all ghostings.
I'm similar tbh but I have a single shit pic. How many likes do you get in first 24 hours?

It’s cuz you igly

I'm similar tbh but I have a single shit pic. How many likes do you get in first 24 hours?

3-4, I got like 12 the first week, then it seemed as if my profile had been shadowbanned because I was getting 1 a week

• +1
3-4, I got like 12 the first week, then it seemed as if my profile had been shadowbanned because I was getting 1 a week

also this means there were 100's of cunts swiping left on me, most of which I would have rejected in real life

• +1
Either dogshit aspie pics or you aren’t really gl and was just haloed by size (or you are a schizo and all these iois were on your head).

what size city? You sure you're not shadowbanned or something? what kinda pics did you use?

what size city? You sure you're not shadowbanned or something? what kinda pics did you use?

Buenos aires metro area, 18 million inhabitants, here are the pics I used

3221295_20221031_153348.jpg
3221297_20221027_213923.jpg
3221299_Untitled1.png
3221298_20221025_002133.jpg
3221300_20170426-203806-Copy.jpg

Buenos aires metro area, 18 million inhabitants, here are the pics I used

3221295_20221031_153348.jpg
3221297_20221027_213923.jpg
3221299_Untitled1.png
3221298_20221025_002133.jpg
3221300_20170426-203806-Copy.jpg
yeah you're gl. Pics are kinda aspie, but you should've gotten way more than that in an area with 18 million people lol. Something is not right.

yeah you're gl. Pics are kinda aspie, but you should've gotten way more than that in an area with 18 million people lol. Something is not right.

Maybe they'll like me after I go ER. I'll try again in some weeks with more NT pics after I get my hair a bit longer, and with different clothing, that leather jacket and the lumberjack shirt give off a bit of an alternative vibe and I do quite often wear alternative clothing that give off a punkish vibe so I'll only use pics with normie clothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183 and johnsmithcel
Maybe they'll like me after I go ER. I'll try again in some weeks with more NT pics after I get my hair a bit longer, and with different clothing, that leather jacket and the lumberjack shirt give off a bit of an alternative vibe and I do quite often wear alternative clothing that give off a punkish vibe so I'll only use pics with normie clothing.
are you an incel? also age?

are you an incel?

Only had sex once, some months ago, years prior to that I had to reject girls due to having venous leakage and thinking that it prevented me from having sex (it didn't) my penis just needs constant stimulation or the erection goes away after 15 seconds (It starts going away after 3 seconds without stimulation), I just turned 24.

Only had sex once, some months ago, years prior to that I had to reject girls due to having venous leakage and thinking that it prevented me from having sex (it didn't) my penis just needs constant stimulation or the erection goes away after 15 seconds (It starts going away after 3 seconds without stimulation), I just turned 24.
ok well at least you fucked and had a opportunities to fuck more. In your case the reddit advice of smile and take pics outside should work. You look depressed and a bit like a serial killer in some pics.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
ok well at least you fucked and had a opportunities to fuck more. In your case the reddit advice of smile and take pics outside should work. You look depressed and a bit like a serial killer in some pics.

I always cage when I remember that elliot died a kissless virgin, dunno why he didn't go with a whore before going ER.

• +1
I always cage when I remember that elliot died a kissless virgin, dunno why he didn't go with a whore before going ER.
dude was narcissistic as fuck, probably thought he was too good for one.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901