If you disagree with this you need a lobotomy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, Boxingfan, humanoidsub7 and 11 others
its better to be a 6'5 LTN than a 5'10 HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 21182 and 2 others
More 5'10 Chad celebs than 6'5 HTN celebs, face is king.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, tombradylover, mugly and 8 others
You are wrong because chad is more rare than 6 foot 5.
Maybe 5 foot 8 chad and you have a point.
On a good frame 5 foot 10 is decent and face can hard carry. 6 foot 5 htn is literally 10% of europe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, mehman, rg1235 and 4 others
it depends on dimorphism, HTN can look very different

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
having height and face mogs having only face

• +1
Reactions: mugly
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 16220 and 5 others
No one here is either

If you disagree with this you need a lobotomy
Im 6ft4 almost 6ft5 most of u rated me htn some even chadlite and still no bitches, face hard carry

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 27472 and tombradylover
I'd pick 5'10 chad without a second thought.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mehman, mugly, 5.5psl and 5 others
Isn't high tier normie somebody who is above average? I feel 6.5 is too close to average to be considered handsome. Also, it's more about social standing, confidence and muscularity. A 5 10 Chad with good face, body, and social skills is better than a 6 5 social inept slightly above average looking dude

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mehman, Fundz and Xangsane
? HTN is common and Chad isn't, also 6'5 isn't insanely tall lol, a Chad face is the biggest halo, also he can just fraud to 6ft or 6'3

Whatever helps you tall fags sleep at night. Please anyone that is in favor of height>face dispute these scientific facts please. I’m begging someone to do it. Retards

Attachments

• F678FEBE-BDBC-4B23-8E8B-5D89EE9FAED0.png
    F678FEBE-BDBC-4B23-8E8B-5D89EE9FAED0.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 2A455214-1B1F-4C44-B5A9-D653EE83B1A8.png
    2A455214-1B1F-4C44-B5A9-D653EE83B1A8.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mehman, anthony111553, 5.5psl and 3 others
Whatever helps you tall fags sleep at night. Please anyone that is in favor of height>face dispute these scientific facts please. I’m begging someone to do it. Retards
most people can simply not comprehend what a truly handsome face implies
we don't talk about 4.5 or even 5 PSL HTN here, we talk about 6+ PSL specimens that are as rare as fucking diamonds
for most people on this forum, achieving a 6 PSL face or higher is as equal as learning to fly. It is simple coping mechanism

Why do all real good looking people would rather looksmax 0.25 PSL higher facially than do a LL? Because they know after chadlite level it's all about face even 6 inches can not compensate for such unique beauty
you are good-looking in your pfp, you know exactly what I'm talking about
so knows amnesia, forevergymcelling etc.

let the fucking MTN cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, mehman, tombradylover and 2 others
Im 6ft4 almost 6ft5 most of u rated me htn some even chadlite and still no bitches, face hard carry
You arent htn
? HTN is common and Chad isn't, also 6'5 isn't insanely tall lol, a Chad face is the biggest halo, also he can just fraud to 6ft or 6'3
HTN isnt that common. It's probably 90th percentile thats needed to get HTN rating on here. And a proper 6'5 is really fucking tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, dantemaxxing and Deleted member 29155
If you are 6'4 and cant pull bitches, its because you are a rotter here

You arent htn
HTN isnt that common. It's probably 90th percentile thats needed to get HTN rating on here. And a proper 6'5 is really fucking tall
I've seen plenty of 6'5 guys, 6'5 is tall but not an insane halo, it shoulda been 6'8 HTN vs 5'10 Chad

I've seen plenty of 6'5 guys, 6'5 is tall but not an insane halo, it shoulda been 6'8 HTN vs 5'10 Chad
Nah you just cant estimate height. Actual 6'5 is 99th percentile anywhere and is a massive halo with HTN face

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and dantemaxxing
5'10 chad

• +1
Reactions: mehman, zura and tombradylover
There is one way to dispute this tho. Technically they're first messages and not the overall match number but i doubt theres too much of a difference

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and tombradylover
Water, unless klinefeltercel

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
If i know 5'7 slayers with borderline chadlite faces as slayers then i cant imagine what a chad at a neutral height would get. They are equal at the max

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, mugly, mehman and 2 others
its better to be a 6'5 LTN than a 5'10 HTN
I’m a jacked 6’5 LTN I’m very respected by other men and I appeal to roastie milfs but I’m still invisible to Stacie’s and jbs.

• +1
Reactions: zura
If i know 5'7 slayers with borderline chadlite faces as slayers then i cant imagine what a chad at a neutral height would get. They are equal at the max
You could go the other way too. Imagine if those borderline chadlites were 6'5

More 5'10 Chad celebs than 6'5 HTN celebs, face is king.
>there’s more 5’10 people than 6’5 people

>6’5 celeb isn’t gonna have as much usability as an actor because of the extra work and limitations it will create on set to capture them alongside average height actors

>there’s more 5’10 people than 6’5 people

>6’5 celeb isn’t gonna have as much usability as an actor because of the extra work and limitations it will create on set to capture them alongside average height actors
I did not specify actors, just said celebrities. And there are more MTNs than Chads so that argument doesn't work, people will pick out the very best and due to rarity prioritize something, i.e face instead of height.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath