It's beyond me why would anyone post themselves on here

D

Deleted member 75838

Iron
Like aren't you guys worried your shit might get doxxed and you lose your job, social life, etc?

The weird thing is how completely pointless it is. Like I would understand if this forum had lots of women and you're a GL guy looking for some orbiters to boost your ego or send you nudes or whatever

But the only thing you'll get out of it is maybe some sweaty hindu dude with greasy gyno seeing your autistic selfie and bobbling his head behind the screen as a nod of approval that you finally made it to HTN

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Manana
Your a greycel you don’t know if the moral dilemmas us scholars (above grey) face

Your a greycel you don’t know if the moral dilemmas us scholars (above grey) face
I've been in this shithole community since 2017

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and not__cel
I've been here since 1962, and I dont know your questions answer

Doxing yourself is extremely low IQ behaviour.

Best case scenario is you get praised by men and since male attention and admiration has no real value; you are still just a retard.

Only real reason for doing it is if you can't figure out how to looksmax on your own which again makes you a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 75838
Like aren't you guys worried your shit might get doxxed and you lose your job, social life, etc?

The weird thing is how completely pointless it is. Like I would understand if this forum had lots of women and you're a GL guy looking for some orbiters to boost your ego or send you nudes or whatever

But the only thing you'll get out of it is maybe some sweaty hindu dude with greasy gyno seeing your autistic selfie and bobbling his head behind the screen as a nod of approval that you finally made it to HTN
You know why