It's beyond over even for MTN. Here is why

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
TLDR
Girls want HNT and chad cock while beta cucks want to play video games
5y3

Last data is from 2018, add upp normal rate and imagine what 2 years of lockdowns have done
By now 50% of guys aged 18-24 must be incels
Male incels are removed from the market at a higher proportion than girls as shown from graphs
What do you think that means?
You get coping articles like this
Do a Few Sexual Alphas Dominate the Sexual Economy?

But even assuming the GSS data is correct, we can ask if another piece of the incel narrative is true. Do a few Chads and Stacies really monopolize the market for sex? Many incels quote a rule of thumb that 20% of men have 80% of the sex. Is this true?

It turns out, the answer is no. And of course, it isn’t! Imagine how much sex those 20% of men would have to be having! A substantial share would need to be doing two-a-days on a regular basis to maintain that kind of share. In reality, according to the GSS, the top 20% of the most sexually active never-married young men have about 50-60% of the sex. It’s about the same for women, and these shares are basically stable over time. Measuring the number of partners instead of sexual frequency, the top 20% most promiscuous men account for about 60% of male sexual partnerings, and the trend is, again, quite stable over time.

Thus, whatever the change in total sexlessness, there’s no appreciable change in the concentration of sex among never-married young men and women. The core incel story about what’s going on here—that a few Chads are hoarding a growing share of Stacies, depriving incels of mates—just doesn’t hold up. The top 20% of unmarried men are having about the same share of total sexual activity or sexual partnerings as has been the case for decades.

And of those very promiscuous men, a small share actually report having paid for or being paid for sex. That is, a few of these men whom incels might think are Chads based on the data actually have their high sexual frequency not due to being so desirable, but due to hiring prostitutes, or themselves being male sex workers.

So if it’s not rakish Chads hoarding all the women, what’s going on?
Lmao
As I already explained in a previous post

Subhumans and now even MTN don't event enter the dating market, they are invisible. They are incels which means women don't get intimate with them
No women ever experienced a relation with a virgin incel
Water is wet but let that simple fact sink in

Inb4 monogamy
Inb4 relations are looksmatched

lmao, look at the graphs
And look at this example:
12:1 female:male ratio
1 chad can remove 11 normies others from the dating market in a year
how?
By being in a relation with each girl for 1 month and the girls not being with anyone else for 11 months

What does this mean is a massive inflation in looks standards and homosexuality
If you are MTN it's over
Just become gay or something

2018 HTN is the 2023 MTN
2018 chad will be 2024 MTN

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Xangsane, Deleted member 21044 and 6 others
No mention of chadlites?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I am LTN/MTN + 6'4 212 lb tatted and haven't gotten laid in like a year

So yes. Historically normie height men normie face men all reproduced but we are in the worst hypergamy era of the last few thousand years, right here, in our generation. The generation before us cucked us with feminism, birth control, and social media.

Enjoy your lonely life and video games.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 19994, thecel and 6 others
HTN + NT is life.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
193cm 96kg and havent gotten laid? dude fuck off, i would maybe forgive you if you were a lanklet but judging by your stats you definitely seem decently built

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 16220
193cm 96kg and havent gotten laid? dude fuck off, i would maybe forgive you if you were a lanklet but judging by your stats you definitely seem decently built

Well I can say whatever I want because I started out as an absolute subhuman and painfully turned myself into what I am now, and it wasn't easy. Thousands of workouts, thousands of meals of chicken and rice.

IMG 0341
PXL 20230514 031039883

I still haven't gotten laid in a year. I think I probably need surgery or maybe it's over because im LTN/MTN facially I believe.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, FML0908 and LVZZO
Yeah it's over
Buy rope before it gets out of stock next year

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and IndraBC
I’ve seen many LTN’s have sex and in relationships

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Sprinkles
water

.org MTN is trash tier genetics and wouldnt survive for 5 hours 5000 years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Bushman, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others
water

.org MTN is trash tier genetics and wouldnt survive for 5 hours 5000 years ago

Reality check: this face took over half the world and raped thousands of women and they raised his children

Genghis Khan ink colour silk Taipei Taiwan

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, chadcel;, Deleted member 29261 and 1 other person
DNRD. If you’re MTN like me just looksmax your way out of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, PointOfNoReturn, Iteration and 1 other person
I’ve seen many LTN’s have sex and in relationships
Also they are not autists like people here
Truth is once guys start getting girls, getting other girls after they leave you for chadlite is easier
But virgin incels are on the rise,
Bet half of MTN teens never had sex

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, FML0908 and IndraBC
TLDR
View attachment 2214650
Last data is from 2018, add upp normal rate and imagine what 2 years of lockdowns have done
Male incels are removed from the market at a higher proportion than girls as shown from graphs

Lmao

Subhumans and now even MTN don't event enter the dating market, they are invisible. They are incels which means women don't get intimate with them

Inb4 monogamy

lmao, look at the graphs
how?
By being in a relation with each girl for 1 month and the girls not being with anyone else for 11 months

If you are MTN it's over

2018 HTN is the 2023 MTN

Also they are not autists like people here
Truth is once guys start getting girls, getting other girls after they leave you for chadlite is easier
But virgin incels are on the rise,
Bet half of MTN teens never had sex
I actually agree with that statement ! High iq op

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Well I can say whatever I want because I started out as an absolute subhuman and painfully turned myself into what I am now, and it wasn't easy. Thousands of workouts, thousands of meals of chicken and rice.

View attachment 2214651 View attachment 2214654

I still haven't gotten laid in a year. I think I probably need surgery or maybe it's over because im LTN/MTN facially I believe.
what are your standards?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

Mirin hard brother. Keep up the great work !

• +1
Reality check: this face took over half the world and raped thousands of women and they raised his children

View attachment 2214660
you are completely retarded what kind of evidence is that JFL

he raped and forced 99% of those women, if not more

society didnt work back then like nowadays, go read a basic history book

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 18879 and FML0908
So glad I live in America and not Jewrope

• JFL
Reactions: FML0908
HTN & at least 5'11 & NT & decent physique = slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, It'snotover, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
TLDR
View attachment 2214650

Lmao

Inb4 monogamy

lmao, look at the graphs
how?

If you are MTN it's over

2018 HTN is the 2023 MTN
well to be honest i think they put something in our foods/waters to make us with less sex drive. Im very sure about that.

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2
what are your standards?
Girls
Anything else is bonus jfl
So glad I live in America and not Jewrope
It's basically the same or worse tbh
Only hope is the mass influx of rapefugees and naggers so you can dilute HTN rates
Or maybe that makes it worse because woman will get 3x compliments just from pajeets

Girls
Anything else is bonus jfl

It's basically the same or worse tbh
Only hope is the mass influx of rapefugees and naggers so you can dilute HTN rates
Or maybe that makes it worse because woman will get 3x compliments just from pajeets
Big cities in the US are just filled with east asians & latinos mostly, at least from what I've seen. Blacks in big cities are usually gay or liberal feminists. I only see Indians in the suburbs

This is why I want to go to some big city for uni and slay 5'1 latina pussy

well to be honest i think they put something in our foods/waters to make us with less sex drive. Im very sure about that.
Birth control pill gives girls no sex drive to girls asides from chads
But who cares
It's over for everyone who took the vaccine

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This is why I want to go to some big city for uni and slay 5'1 latina pussy
All MTN fate
Race traitor maxxing is the new meta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
  • JFL

So yes. Historically normie height men normie face men all reproduced but we are in the worst hypergamy era of the last few thousand years, right here, in our generation. The generation before us cucked us with feminism, birth control, and social media.

Maybe you're just posting good angles but you look MTN/HTN to me, definitely not LTN, and at 6'4 you should be getting laid easily. You're doing something wrong. It's hard but it isn't that hard.

I had this friend who was good at skateboarding and he was like "the reason most people don't land their kickflips is because they don't actually try to land them."

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, BigBoy, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
LTN fate is rotting in their basement on welfare ig?
LTN and MTN fate is getting more and more black and redpilled, go full right wing and go after jews

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
this just means LTNs and MTNs just need to go on a magical adventure to find a looksmatched but even more mentally ill murrsuiter gf

• JFL
this just means LTNs and MTNs just need to go on a magical adventure to find a looksmatched but even more mentally ill murrsuiter gf
Penile tissue in male asshole tissue is also an option

2025 and it's over for chadlite
Just saying
Looksmaxxing will be mainstream next year
white
190cm
fat pads
collagen
7inch cock
100kg with abs
7psl
4000 followers
will be the norm

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, BigBoy, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
These articles make it seem like its men's fault for choosing to get no pussy and play vidya, vidya is just a cope. Sure a good amount of men say that they have given up on dating (this is because they tried their best and got nothing or at best manipulated, disrespected, used by some foids)

Just cos you're not born with a protruding jawline and cheekbones doesn't mean you're not a human who deserves to be respected by his partner. Look at a few generations ago, most men just got married young and started families - its not like we're choosing to not do these things, our environment is such that this isnt really an option anymore. Even if youre GL I think it will still be very hard to find a quality partner to start a family with when you're young because girls want to "explore themselves"

Bit of incel virgin rage here but i think Im right about a good amount regardless

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Lautrec, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
These articles make it seem like its men's fault for choosing to get no pussy and play vidya, vidya is just a cope. Sure a good amount of men say that they have given up on dating (this is because they tried their best and got nothing or at best manipulated, disrespected, used by some foids)

Just cos you're not born with a protruding jawline and cheekbones doesn't mean you're not a human who deserves to be respected by his partner. Look at a few generations ago, most men just got married young and started families - its not like we're choosing to not do these things, our environment is such that this isnt really an option anymore. Even if youre GL I think it will still be very hard to find a quality partner to start a family with when you're young because girls want to "explore themselves"

Bit of incel virgin rage here but i think Im right about a good amount regardless
Yeah vidya is to blame too imho
Put the situation also change from other factors

You should be getting laid at 6'4 with this type of build on bumble, If I did it a year ago shorter than you and not with a great physique a few times on bumble and tinder although it did take effort then I think either you have no experience with women at all in a romantic or sexual sense and or your standards are maybe too high, I actually do wanna know why

• +1

At this point you just need to talk to women bro

• +1
am LTN/MTN + 6'4 212 lb tatted and haven't gotten laid in like a year
You sure you aren't autistic ?
Jfl it's impossible to not get laid being 6'4 jacked .
I don't even take you niggas seriously now I also go outside and barely see anyone even close to my physique or height .
This forum is the definition of mental retardation and autism also this greycel just made a post continuing the thread of schizo hoso .

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, BigBoy, Deleted member 16220 and 3 others
I don't even take you niggas seriously now I also go outside and barely see anyone even close to my physique or height .
This forum is the definition of mental retardation and autism also this greycel just made a post continuing the thread of schizo hoso .
D72EDAD6 E4CF 4C66 B357 37BC562AEFC2

Girls would literally think he is DYEL or does light calisthenics or something lol. Unless you have a @Blackgymmax physique or below MTN then you can’t say gym is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Foreverbrad, Deleted member 16220 and 5.5psl
Lots of these studies are just demoralization psy ops to discourage men from trying

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Stop larping youre dyel lol. Youre always schizo ranting about having x physique. Youre on gear and smaller than me natty my dude

• JFL
Stop larping youre dyel lol. Youre always schizo ranting about having x physique. Youre on gear and smaller than me natty my dude
Why do you always have a beef with me nigga , it's a matter of few cycles and i do appreciate your physique why always hate on others

• JFL
Muh amnesia HTN XD

Ima be real I've seen worse than you slay hard I've said to you before as niche and as much people disagrees in your case you legit just need to "be confident bro"

• +1

Pm me brother

• +1
View attachment 2214767
Girls would literally think he is DYEL or does light calisthenics or something lol. Unless you have a @Blackgymmax physique or below MTN then you can’t say gym is cope

This. Roids (and not just TRT, gram+ dosages) are mandatory in 2023 for the majority of us, unless you have very gifted genetics.

I don’t know how far SARMs can take you at high dosages but I really hope the “having to inject” barrier to entry remains in place to have a competetive physique.

You’re definitely just autismaxxed. You’re gl enough to be pulling girls. You need to focus on becoming more NT