Its brootal how basic attraction is

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
she either likes you or not. I recall busting my ass off in 2023, working out and doing some other stuff to stand out from the rest and it DIDN'T MATTER in the slightest in the end. You can try all you want if she isnt immidiately into you then you cannot do anything, you cant fight your way to a girl's heart or some shit ike that.

Inb4 tryhard, if i wasnt tryharding these girls wouldnt even respond to me, all this work just to get a response and a "date" that wasnt gonna go anywhere. Women dont care about anything besides looks and maybe some common interests.

Its literally that simple rly; be in her required looks range+have some stuff in common and she will not ghost you. Meanwhile you can bust your ass doing things and it will be completely irrelevant if she sees you as an emotional tampon.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, EdgyFashionist, isis_Bleach and 3 others
she either likes you or not. I recall busting my ass off in 2023, working out and doing some other stuff to stand out from the rest and it DIDN'T MATTER in the slightest in the end. You can try all you want if she isnt immidiately into you then you cannot do anything, you cant fight your way to a girl's heart or some shit ike that.

Inb4 tryhard, if i wasnt tryharding these girls wouldnt even respond to me, all this work just to get a response and a "date" that wasnt gonna go anywhere. Women dont care about anything besides looks and maybe some common interests.

Its literally that simple rly; be in her required looks range+have some stuff in common and she will not ghost you. Meanwhile you can bust your ass doing things and it will be completely irrelevant if she sees you as an emotional tampon.
IMG 0559

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, Kaari, isis_Bleach and 2 others
n

nigga I thought we were friends why don t you respond to my callings😢

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Apparition

To be in her required looks range u still have to work on yourself..

To be in her required looks range u still have to work on yourself..
cope. i wasnt looksmaxxing at all when i met my old itis and she was ok with me. meanwhile i was lifting, getting haircuts and running when i met my other oneiitis and she didnt give a shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

bro looks don't matter
just be confident
remember?

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
Female sexuality is really basic

(I'm a weak woman, I need a strong man so I'm going to fall in love with the first stupid, violent monkey with excess testosterone I see)

In fact, I believe that men are more sexually and emotionally complex and profound than women.

The opposite of what is propagated by mainstream normi culture

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and isis_Bleach
Female sexuality is really basic

(I'm a weak woman, I need a strong man so I'm going to fall in love with the first stupid, violent monkey with excess testosterone I see)

In fact, I believe that men are more sexually and emotionally complex and profound than women.

The opposite of what is propagated by mainstream normi culture
true a woman is easy to please. be chad and dominate her

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and Freixel
life is brutal as sub chad, hardmaxing is truly the best cope although even it probably won't make you a chad and there's always, a chance of getting botched

• So Sad
this is actually true and there are some users here that fell this way @Darkeningstar .

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, isis_Bleach and Freixel
Sexuality is primitive. Nothing complicated about it.

• So Sad