It’s brootal seeing a side of hers that she would never show you

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
You see her being so girly and feminine, jumping around in excitement. Meanwhile when I met her she was dark, edgy and bipolar simply because she didn’t like me, I was just a vulnerable incel loser in her eyes.

What’s worse though is that I coped by thinking that this is how she is in general, some moody chick that’s dissatisfied with the world but eventually that coped collapses. I legit never expected that she could be so expressive and feminine, it’s like a different person entirely.

Meanwhile my old oneitis was :different. In fact it was the opposite. She showed her girly and feminine side to me while she was moody and edgy in general. But I couldn’t deal with her because I was too sensitive. Then I toughened up only to meet a girl that was much crueler. You just can’t win as a man.

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
STOP. POSTING. ABOUT. YOUR. ONEITIS.

Angry Season 6 GIF by The Office

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, primqwe and ggg.tv🤫
I mean sometimes girls are rude to guys they like type shit like maybe she reacts well to every other nigga put ignores u specifically

I’ve seen that shit nig nigga

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and ggg.tv🤫
I mean sometimes girls are rude to guys they like type shit like maybe she reacts well to every other nigga put ignores u specifically

I’ve seen that shit nig nigga
I didn’t see her with another guy tbh tbh. She was loving and affectionate to her family but it still sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back