It’s brutal for Asian men

D

Deleted member 23819

X

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, ShowerMaxxing, Acne Victim and 3 others
Asian “men”. Yeah it’s brutal for them alright. As a hapacel, I often get lumped in with ricecels. Brutal man, no one likes us or even sees us as men.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 23819
They need to Bruce lee max

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, MrGlutton and Gonthar
Asians and hapas have two options Kpop game or RTT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I run some white guys from .org and surprisingly most of their matches were slavshit foids, not noodles.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Asian “men”. Yeah it’s brutal for them alright. As a hapacel, I often get lumped in with ricecels. Brutal man, no one likes us or even sees us as men.
At least you’re hapa, you guys do have super high SMV back in Asian countries. In the west it all just depends on how white passing you are.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 24444
At least you’re hapa, you guys do have super high SMV back in Asian countries. In the west it all just depends on how white passing you are.
He looks 100% Chinese.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula, BongMog and Deleted member 1901
they just need to be low inhib and approach

play the dirty route and go for white females that have white boyfriends

entice white females to their first time interracial

Brutal how asians need to maintain 8% bf year round and perma styled hair to be considered human

• +1
He looks 100% Chinese.
Cope.
153639C7 C363 4784 B087 29A0C4A39D64

Cause brainwashed asian males still think they should only date Asian women. Newsflash, Asian americans only make up 6% of the US population and there are sub categories that further break down into South asian, SEA and east asian.

Asians have the smallest intraracial dating pool in America. At the end of the day, for many asian americans...... 90/100 potential partners aren't going to be asian simply due to the small asian population in America and the diversity of ethnic groups and races of "asians"

I don't understand ricecels who complain about "asian" women dating out at about 50%. Cause Asian men marrying out at 40% too. So I don't understand the narrative unless ur a insecure ricecel/curry or a SFcel nerdic cuck who want to feel a false superiority over asians
Ft 20210908 asianamericankeyfacts 03

The difference between asian men dating out and asian women dating out is that asian women mainly go with white guys. And asian guys marry out to white girls then hispanics at a close 2nd. That's the difference

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
they just need to be low inhib and approach

play the dirty route and go for white females that have white boyfriends

entice white females to their first time interracial
That’s for blacks/latinos only, Asians can’t play the dirty low trust route when they are statistically shorter, higher inhib and have smaller cocks than white guys.

Do you have any siblings? If so do you look more chinese or white
i have two brothers. They both look more white than me. (But my personality is more white)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, comingtothisJFL and Deleted member 27772
Cause brainwashed asian males still think they should only date Asian women. Newsflash, Asian americans only make up 6% of the US population and there are sub categories that further break down into South asian, SEA and east asian.

Asians have the smallest intraracial dating pool in America. At the end of the day, for many asian americans...... 90/100 potential partners aren't going to be asian simply due to the small asian population in America and the diversity of ethnic groups and races of "asians"

I don't understand ricecels who complain about "asian" women dating out at about 50%. Cause Asian men marrying out at 40% too. So I don't understand the narrative unless ur a insecure ricecel/curry or a SFcel nerdic cuck who want to feel a false superiority over asians
View attachment 2164519
The difference between asian men dating out and asian women dating out is that asian women mainly go with white guys. And asian guys marry out to white girls then hispanics at a close 2nd. That's the difference
Read it

white guys have small cock
it works best for asian due to high trust theory

asian dont have the stereotype of being a thug so white females wont be off put when it comes to PUA

for penis

white brah tend to insert themselves above non black ethnics to create this idea for females that whites still maintain a big cock size but lots of white female think white brah have small cocks

example

this is not statistics this is for asian brah that can approach but does not approach

white females have a open mindset when it comes to race they dont have the chip on their shoulders to maintain whiteness

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
i have two brothers. They both look more white than me. (But my personality is more white)
Learn Kung Fu, young padawan if you want people to respect you!
390bea59-6ab8-44d0-baa3-7b8ea500c91e.jpeg
006A4CFB00000258-6231461-image-a-1_1538499060871.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Learn Kung Fu, young padawan if you want people to respect you!
boxing/mma and gym maxxing is more legit for asian males these days

but these might not be the appropriate type of combat skills that people are comfortable seeing asian males train

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I like being Asian. Im 20, but still look young, so I can still fuck JBs

Also. Most people just drop their guard when your Asian, and girls just assume you have good intentions, so it’s a lot easier for them to feel more comfortable with you.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@traveler has legit theorys everything he types i have seen play out irl

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, johncruz12345 and traveler
asian diaspora moment

I like being Asian. Im 20, but still look young, so I can still fuck JBs

Also. Most people just drop their guard when your Asian, and girls just assume you have good intentions, so it’s a lot easier for them to feel more comfortable with you.
Is it a good or bad thing if girls still aren't uncomfortable when ur ripped like this?

Many asians retain the prettyboy look even when jacked. This chang is going to maintain his JB appeal for a long time with a high trust face like that. It's a perfect combo, but at the same time don't throw away ur youthful look to go ogre mode as an asian lol. Bad idea. Toji Fushiguro from JJK in irl is ideal
Tumblr 3019cf906b7c30b5de17e58780119ab7 f267cad4 540

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and johncruz12345
Hapa = god in asia

You should take advantage of it ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 24444
boxing/mma and gym maxxing is more legit for asian males these days

but these might not be the appropriate type of combat skills that people are comfortable seeing asian males train
its legit for everyone
Many asians retain the prettyboy look even when jacked. This chang is going to maintain his JB appeal for a long time with a high trust face like that. It's a perfect combo, but at the same time don't throw away ur youthful look to go ogre mode as an asian lol. Bad idea.
Its too early to claim his aging genetics. Hes only teen. He can age like milk in few years.
gymmaxxing barely affect face unless it done with roids or extreme bloatmaxxing.
That’s for blacks/latinos only, Asians can’t play the dirty low trust route when they are statistically shorter, higher inhib and have smaller cocks than white guys.
'
They can but most busy with school, piano lessons and other nerdy shit
32581b29296a87a7caa492d1528d58f8.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Zoomer East asians in America already have our own unique appeal. I don't think u would understand since ur probably an older europeen geomaxxer that never lived in a western country that has a sizeable east asian population. Italy is pretty much Italian and u spend the rest of ur time fucking off in East asia.

I'm ded serious when I say there are plenty of options rn for young gooks in America/Canada.

I remember seeing this a few years ago for the first time under niggas tiktoks.
Download

Huge W if foids whole online persona revolves around fetishizing ur race out in public.

And in the past year or so......👀👀👀👀
Screenshot 20230422 234004 TikTok

:what:..... I'm seeing a shit ton of these profile pictures now on CCP tok on completely unrelated tiktoks. Gooks have arrived for good.

I will know my curry bros have arrived when they start putting I ❤️ Indian boys. It will happen soon. I need that

Zoomer East asians in America already have our own unique appeal. I don't think u would understand since ur probably an older europeen geomaxxer that never lived in a western country that has a sizeable east asian population. Italy is pretty much Italian and u spend the rest of ur time fucking off in East asia.

I'm ded serious when I say there are plenty of options rn for young gooks in America/Canada.

I remember seeing this a few years ago for the first time under niggas tiktoks.
View attachment 2164571
Huge W if foids whole online persona revolves around fetishizing ur race out in public.

And in the past year or so......👀👀👀👀
View attachment 2164570
:what:..... I'm seeing a shit ton of these profile pictures now on CCP tok on completely unrelated tiktoks. Gooks have arrived for good.

I will know my curry bros have arrived when they start putting I ❤️ Indian boys. It will happen soon. I need that
Nah I’m pretty young, just finished college last year. And I went to college in the states and saw tons of Asian guys, and they were high inhib as usual and sort of had their own separate frats/parties/events. The fob guys from China were better looking tbh, but they weren’t as socially integrated. Gooks have the potential no doubt, but they’re better off going for the soft boy high trust prettyboy route imo.

• +1
Brutal how asians need to maintain 8% bf year round and perma styled hair to be considered human
this hit too close to home man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Is it a good or bad thing if girls still aren't uncomfortable when ur ripped like this?

Many asians retain the prettyboy look even when jacked. This chang is going to maintain his JB appeal for a long time with a high trust face like that. It's a perfect combo, but at the same time don't throw away ur youthful look to go ogre mode as an asian lol. Bad idea. Toji Fushiguro from JJK in irl is ideal
View attachment 2164555

I’m sorry but toji does not look anyway Asian that nigga looks white

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry